Blue Haired Girl

Something is not right with Curly and Blue. They haven't said more than a few words to each other since the big argument a few days ago and Blue seems depressed.  :wtf:

So that's likely why Blue was in the bathroom staring in the mirror looking upset  the other day.

Just seen on cam 5-2 bathroom door left open she was playing with her tits admiring her tattoo... yuck I think she must be nuts if that is a real tattoo, next thing will be studs and pins everywere.. lovely bottom though. Shame if she goes lovely looking girl.

I don't think it was a real tattoo. From the time it was put on her a tattoo does not heal and look that good over just a few days.

I would guess someone inked it on her just so she could get a look at what it would look like before she actually had a real tattoo inked in.

Did Blue leave does anyone know or see her leave. I agree with jethro13 she was the only reason I checked out this apartment.

She was packing her suitcase earlier today, so I believe she did leave. Looks like there is still a suitcase in the guest bedroom possibly Big Red's, but she hasn't been around in a few days. I agree just Carina and Sabrina is very boring, Blue brought something interesting to the house. Very sad if she's gone for good.  :no:

• Upvote 1

That is Blues clothes, Red is gone thank god.

She was talking about going to the airport earlier today with Sabrina when packing based on the bits and pieces of Italian I know.  Maybe she is only leaving a few days to see family and will be back.  Possibly the reason why she was crying and seemed depressed the last few days, maybe some family issues. Just speculating.

She was talking about going to the airport earlier today with Sabrina when packing based on the bits and pieces of Italian I know.  Maybe she is only leaving a few days to see family and will be back.  Possibly the reason why she was crying and seemed depressed the last few days, maybe some family issues. Just speculating.

cerf bleu ne quitte vraiment jamais, elle reviens toujours!!! :D :D :D