Maya & Stepan Videos - Split #1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To register for a site, or to pay money for a site, is risky.

Except for my cheap membership to CamCaps, I avoid it.

For everything else, there's Tor. It's slower, but not as slow as an unregistered UL download.

What is Tor?

A Tor configured browser bounces you through a series of world-wide servers, changing your IP address along the way. It is therefore extremely difficult to trace a Tor enabled browser unless it is jeopardized by executing downloads or scripts (like Java, or even flash) or by doing something stupid. This repeated proxy treatment slows it down substantially. It is definitely not safe for newbies.

It also allows access to the .onion domain; a "deep web" place that is extremely "wild west," complete with scam artists, terrorists, copyright violations, and patently illegal pictures. It's sites are difficult to find since their names are complex jumbles of nonsense characters like kdsfowe4894jffiert.onion (not a real site). The illegal sites change their names continually to elude law enforcement.

To its credit, Tor and .onion are the only way that freedom-fighters in totalitarian states can get and send information. Think of it as a hidden underground transmitter in Nazi Germany during WWII. Other than that, there's really no reason to use it.

Now, back to May & Stepan -- they're the only decent couple we've got left...

A Tor configured browser bounces you through a series of world-wide servers, changing your IP address along the way. It is therefore extremely difficult to trace a Tor enabled browser unless it is jeopardized by executing downloads or scripts (like Java, or even flash) or by doing something stupid. This repeated proxy treatment slows it down substantially. It is definitely not safe for newbies.

It also allows access to the .onion domain; a "deep web" place that is extremely "wild west," complete with scam artists, terrorists, copyright violations, and patently illegal pictures. It's sites are difficult to find since their names are complex jumbles of nonsense characters like kdsfowe4894jffiert.onion (not a real site). The illegal sites change their names continually to elude law enforcement.

To its credit, Tor and .onion are the only way that freedom-fighters in totalitarian states can get and send information. Think of it as a hidden underground transmitter in Nazi Germany during WWII. Other than that, there's really no reason to use it.

Now, back to May & Stepan -- they're the only decent couple we've got left...

Thanks for the info.  I'll just keep using what I am currently using.

Foamy T your knowledge on ALL subjects never ceases to amaze me. You must be a person of at least 100 years old who has never lost one single brain cell to dementia and read every book available to mankind!!!

I take my hat off to you sir. Then again all of what you just said might be total nonsense!!!! I will never know because I have not lived such a long and interesting life of book reading!!!

I'll take that as a unwarranted compliment Van. As Groucho Marx would say, "You are truly a gentleman and a skill saw..."  ;D

I'm not ancient, and dementia will not burn out my brain cells. I fried those little critters back in the 1960's ...  :P

Guest friedel

jungst und mädels

alle kennt ihr shatrobate jetzt eine neue seite

googelt nach runetki die seite ist deutsch und russisch

was glaubt ihr wen ich heute im bezahlbereich gesehen habe

mit dildo fingering und noch so andere sachen es sind freie members und bezahlbare mädchen zu sehen

aber teurer als chaturbate.

und wen sehe ich da unsere maya glücklich und vergnügt

viel spass