Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 12,2016.)

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

At first I thought, it was a mega maze for their cat... then I thought it was ok... maybe they go into a camping or something and they want to test it out.. why not test it outside instead in the living room... then I saw the cat.. it cannot be for the cat that place, that place is too damn big but putting a tent... A TENT ...not blanket... no going outside in the balcony .... A freaking tent in the living room to have sex and hide from the camera... this is simply blow my mind.. but anyway this place looks like a dump and it was only interesting to click on the living room camera due of the BIG FAT TENT that was covering the camera.. but seriously wow..

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Kabester said:

You guys haven't seen the bedroom yet... guess they came prepared :D

you are right.

There is a very big tent in the bedroom. It's  as if they are giving RLC a big "F*ck you"  what ever the reasons.

How many hours of days before sseing this apparmtent diseappears of the list as for the  3 previous tenants

To be completely fair I believe that Anezka just went on a long trek and she is just airing her tent, they just decided to have a little fun inside. However they are so weird that there is a possibility that this thing stays there forever. I don't even know when they used the bedroom for the last time, it must be months.

On a side note, I like the prometheus sticker on the tent.

This is the only point where I do not understand the RLC management. Currently, at least two couples are hiding: V&T and A&K. ...  Why they keep this people in the project, if they have so many apartments? 

There is nothing good in having couples hidding in the project It just create disapointed. .... I think, most people would not even notice for real if this appartment would disappear. ... Maybe, It would be better for RLC to take the apartments offline.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

To be completely fair I believe that Anezka just went on a long trek and she is just airing her tent, they just decided to have a little fun inside. However they are so weird that there is a possibility that this thing stays there forever. I don't even know when they used the bedroom for the last time, it must be months.

On a side note, I like the prometheus sticker on the tent.

Yes. .... That may be the case. ... But, they start to hide some time ago. ... This is not a one time event. ... :cry: 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

WFT.  . .... Barely there in the apartment. .... And now hidding the sex with a tent? ... SHIT.

What is wrong with this apartment. All couples here are a disappoint after the first month is over. ... :dodgy:

lol,just checking that for be sure if it was a joke or not and not it's the reality,never see that a weird couple like that in my life and rlc is agree with  that shit ,reallife no way,

how many time this joke gonna continue in this appartment,this situation is a perfect exemple  for why i have decided some months ago to stop pay for this site,rlc is a joke,the tent is it for protect from the rain :biggrin:

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

lol,just checking that for be sure if it was a joke or not and not it's the reality,never see that a weird couple like that in my life and rlc is agree with  that shit ,reallife no way,

how many time this joke gonna continue in this appartment,this situation is a perfect exemple  for why i have decided some months ago to stop pay for this site,rlc is a joke,the tent is it for protect from the rain :biggrin:

Since she came back I noticed that the cat was being locked in the hall all day , maybe it was because of the groundsheet  draped over the bed and I mentioned it to rlc and saw that they have gone out  leaving the living room doors open today, it might be coincidence or they might have been told to let the cat wander.

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

This is the only point where I do not understand the RLC management. Currently, at least two couples are hiding: V&T and A&K. ...  Why they keep this people in the project, if they have so many apartments? 

you can add dasha/demid too! keep these all peoples here whith nothing reaction of the management team is just not serious and it's not respected the rlc members.

rlc is interesting just by the quantity of the appartments not by the quality but it's not new

• Upvote 1