Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 12,2016.)

Today I woke up early and went for a look by apatts. And what I saw can not even believe: Anezka & Karel, set up a tent in the living room, to hidden sex ???? !!!!
What do these people think ??? They are aware that nobody pays to see a red cylinder shaking and hear the moans of Anezka ?? They are aware that if all the other couples do the same, RLC closes the door ??? Or is it that Karel has something to hide: as impotence ??? but then see the sexologist. Really nothing worth having a sleeping giant in the middle of the legs. For the attention of admin RLC, signings like A & K or V & T are a failed investment. It's my opinion!!!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MrBox said:

This is the only point where I do not understand the RLC management. Currently, at least two couples are hiding: V&T and A&K. ...  Why they keep this people in the project, if they have so many apartments? 

There is nothing good in having couples hidding in the project It just create disapointed. .... I think, most people would not even notice for real if this appartment would disappear. ... Maybe, It would be better for RLC to take the apartments offline.

Yes. .... That may be the case. ... But, they start to hide some time ago. ... This is not a one time event. ... :cry: 

I'm also disappointed by this apartment in general but A&K fucked openly on the couch just the night before.

In my experience they have sex without covers just as often as under the covers. In both case it's not very often, in part because they're not often home at the same time but also they both seem to prefer solitary pleasures in front of their computers...

il y a 10 minutes, bobbysac a dit :

cet appartement se tourna vers la merde réelle rapide, comment peut-on vivre comme ça .train épave

Reallifecam  accepte n'importe quoi,,  cet appartement est pire qu'une porcherie  et eux , cela ne leur fait rien.........

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Reallifecam  accepte n'importe quoi,,  cet appartement est pire qu'une porcherie  et eux , cela ne leur fait rien.........

je me met à la place du newbie qui se connecte pour la première fois dans cet appart et qui voit une tente au milieu du salon et un désordre pas possible,çà donne une mauvaise image à rlc et çà donne vraiment pas envie de payer pour s'abonner mais rlc est tellement mal gérer par ceux qui s'occuppent du casting que çà risque de continuer encore comme çà un moment,une vraie porcherie tu as raison,toute façon cet appart à la pouasse depuis le debut,il ferait mieux de le mettre offline à tout jamais,il est envouté cet appart

14 minutes ago, peking said:

I might be crazy

but I like this cpl.

I don't watch any cpl having sex but I will hope she will bate uncovered

And she does it,several times already and always the same way..in livingroom coach..With phants on..Just terrible.

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 9:11 AM, clivebb said:

lol,just checking that for be sure if it was a joke or not and not it's the reality,never see that a weird couple like that in my life and rlc is agree with  that shit ,reallife no way,

how many time this joke gonna continue in this appartment,this situation is a perfect exemple  for why i have decided some months ago to stop pay for this site,rlc is a joke,the tent is it for protect from the rain :biggrin:

I would not be surprised if I looked in this apartment one day and saw them both hanging upside down like bats with their arms crossed ...Anything is possible here:biggrin: