Leora & Paul Pictures - Split #1

Look at the dog

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The dog should chew his nuts off.

Watching Leora masturbate is more entertaining.

The dog has chewed on just about everything else in the apartment, why not his cojones!

I agree. Her "selfy sessions" are much more interesting.

Look at the dog

(The Image link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The dog should chew his nuts off.

Watching Leora masturbate is more entertaining.

Everything has a limit , I can chew , slippers , underwear , pads, but paul bag even think

The dog has chewed on just about everything else in the apartment, why not his cojones!

I agree. Her "selfy sessions" are much more interesting.

Leora, ton anus est une fleur que j'aimerai regarder grandir... heu, non, ça craint...

Allez, pour ceux qui ont de l’humour, FAITES VITE, les tarlouzes vont la retirer !!!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Paul contaminates her foot then hands her a cloth to clean it up..

Lets hope Paul never procreates. One of him is enough.

Did he prematurely ejaculate on her foot? What the fukk? It looked like they were getting ready to bang, then he suddenly just got up and walked away and left her to finish herself off.

Paul contaminates her foot then hands her a cloth to clean it up..

Lets hope Paul never procreates. One of him is enough.

Did he prematurely ejaculate on her foot? What the fukk? It looked like they were getting ready to bang, then he suddenly just got up and walked away and left her to finish herself off.

He was banging her for the few minutes he lasted before he contaminated her foot.

Certainly a dud instead of a stud.    I can see why Leora masturbates quite frequently.

Sooner or later him and his bent dick are going to get kicked out the door.  She'll only put up with it for so long. Surprised she let it last this far.  I guess love is blind until a real stud comes and replaces the dud.