Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment September 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Vanessa just got fucked with a vibrator.dildo by Thomas. He roughed her up pretty good. She went in tub to clean up and really jumped when water hit pussy. She slapped a handfull of some cream on it and dryed  off.  She is walking funny now.                                                                                                 

7 hours ago, gavurkel said:

why not share photo,video ???????????

LMAO!!!! :biggrin:

Dude....that's an easy question to answer...because hardly any watch this flat. Thus nothing to post/share.

Those who share the most visit the best flats as they show the most watchable action.

On 9/13/2016 at 5:45 PM, StnCld316 said:

2 Pages in 24 Hours for this Couple.  I'm Impressed.  :biggrin:

This time under cover, guess that couple didn't understand OR LISTEN AT ALL the fact that in order to get famous in this business is to show something, and im talking only about sex session, I mean what happened last week Vanessa was all horny, 2 times at least I've saw a bj in the living room, a fuck in the living room, and fucking in the bed (and that was 2 times in a row) I mean I understand everyone was impressed but let's face reality this couple is simply a failed experiment of RLC cased closed.

I must edit my post because when I was posting it they removed the blanket so back to our dreams guys! there's still faith!

1 minute ago, Kabester said:

This time under cover, guess that couple didn't understand OR LISTEN AT ALL the fact that in order to get famous in this business is to show something, and im talking only about sex session, I mean what happened last week Vanessa was all horny, 2 times at least I've saw a bj in the living room, a fuck in the living room, and fucking in the bed (and that was 2 times in a row) I mean I understand everyone was impressed but let's face reality this couple is simply a failed experiment of RLC cased closed.

I am in agreement with you..  This 2 are useless .. when they cover they take away from the voyeur experiment and basically make it not worth watching. thank god the girls were giving nude massages though :) vanessa and thomas get 2 thumbs down from me.

• Upvote 1

I did enjoy watching her beat the hell out of him while he slept the other night. She hit him in his face twice and kicked him several times. I think the abuse is what this couple will become known for. Emotional abuse of V and physical abuse of both. He wrecks her with that dildo to the point of walking funny. I guess he has to make up for the RLC syndrome, not being able to satisfy your woman..ie Paul,Daniel, Lev, well pretty much all the free rooms men and 1 or 2 from the paid section. Rock on sex toys! These peeps will always need you!