Leora & Paul Videos - Split #1

Guest NL

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎31 at 3:11 PM, jetlag said:

Hours and hours of buildup today, but totally worth it!  That is, until Paul walked in RIGHT at the critical moment, and screwed up her orgasm.  Honestly, that guy is so sexually clueless.  He should have turned around, and let her finish before she saw him.  What a dork.

Enjoy!  I did!

Nah  she was done. Paul came in right after she finished.

It's funny that three of us were posting this at the same time.  I wonder how many others are as well.  Ha Ha!  It makes you wonder how many guys watch this girl, and how many LOADS she's blown all over the world.  Gotta love the internet!

This is the last 4 minutes of her warm up on the livingroom couch before she went to the guest room, and got on the floor.  There's more to the warm up, but it's interspersed between her playing on the laptop.  The last 4 minutes is best.

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

OK... If  you guys are interested  i made a little  video  clip  of  leoras  session today... it's from the same video I  posted earlier  BUT    this  is  EXTREME  CLOSE UP of  her sweet  kitty  from the time  she  laid flat on the floor  until orgasm.  The quality  sucks  because  1) I recorded a video of a video, and 2) As good as RLC's cameras are... they just are not  that good  for  this type of thing.

BUT  If  you ever wanted to see Leora's  pussy  close  up  enough  to  taste it,  then  here you go.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this video  is  only 2 minutes long  but  it's good enough  to get a really nice view.

OK... If  you guys are interested  i made a little  video  clip  of  leoras  session today... it's from the same video I  posted earlier  BUT    this  is  EXTREME  CLOSE UP of  her sweet  kitty  from the time  she  laid flat on the floor  until orgasm.  The quality  sucks  because  1) I recorded a video of a video, and 2) As good as RLC's cameras are... they just are not  that good  for  this type of thing.

BUT  If  you ever wanted to see Leora's  pussy  close  up  enough  to  taste it,  then  here you go.

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

this video  is  only 2 minutes long  but  it's good enough  to get a really nice view.

Thanks TMR1, I was going to say I'd rather see her pussy than her dog, but unfortunately we got to see the latter too. Has Scooter no respect for beauty. At least you cut it off because some large mass got in the way to ruin any post orgasm close ups.

Paul ist doch der größte Idiot hier....er kann nichts im Bett und er bringt nichts!!! Leora ist am Höhepunkt als er kommt und was macht er??? Er setzt sich neben sie und fängt das Labern an...mir wäre da was ganz anderes eingefallen....warum bleibt sie nur bei diesem Looser??? Sie hat was besseres verdient als diesen blöden Paul der nichts weiter kann als blöd zu glotzen!!!!

In sweden that is an offence of your personal integrity and can result in some minor prison time!

Yes, Sweden is a fucked up place. Please don't project your sense of morality onto other people. Everything in Russia is a shade of grey. It's just who they are.

Paul ist doch der größte Idiot hier....er kann nichts im Bett und er bringt nichts!!! Leora ist am Höhepunkt als er kommt und was macht er??? Er setzt sich neben sie und fängt das Labern an...mir wäre da was ganz anderes eingefallen....warum bleibt sie nur bei diesem Looser??? Sie hat was besseres verdient als diesen blöden Paul der nichts weiter kann als blöd zu glotzen!!!!

She'll wake up some day and smell the coffee and finally figure she has wasted years of her life on this idiot.

They need to cut off his nuts so he can't pro-create. One of him is enough.