Recent Spanking by the Powers of CC

HarleyFatboy

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The new rules regarding civilized discussion in the Apartment threads was done because trolls were jumping in those forums simply to piss off people. We hate cleaning up after childish food fights. We like to keep the Apartments clean and tidy.

These rules do not affect Rants & Flame Wars. It's a free speech area; just don't stalk members, give out the tenants private information that could endanger them, and don't post illegal stuff. Simple.

clean and tidy.. i saw.. you deleted my post where i called jimbo pathetic cause he was saying tht my comments drove the "poor girl leora" to tears or smth like tht...

but you left the following by jimbo in same thread... (without any further comments)

On 15/10/2016 at 3:49 PM, Newark52 said:

I'm pleased to see no snide comments have been made, like "that's paid the rent" which someone posted last Saturday, and from what I can see only real Leora followers, have posted comments about the Goddess's two sessions today

I was about to say how pleasant it was that harmony prevails, and the lovely lady in question is smiling again.........THEN!! the child  mitsoulas33  is home from school for the weekend and has started again, but never mind he will soon get tired and mummy will put him to bed.

Edited Sunday at 11:43 AM by jimbo4

t

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Can't catch everything. We do what we can. I'll scamper over there and see what I can do about it.

Hopefully, it's not getting moldy yet.

foamy to be honest i m against of deleting any posts even against me! its a forum where we can disagree and say our opinions abt others, provided same to be done with explantions. i m laughing with some people who are in love with the girls while they are mad at me cause i m "bad" and "childish". thats ok. disagreements bring the progress i believe!

but u r the mod

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2016 at 6:46 AM, stash said:

Some of the posts I have just seen here are quite juvenile and rather poor. If this is how this section is going to be I regret having spent time at all.

This place is getting silly.

You and people like you are why I say that this place is full of a lot of retarded fucking idiots,,,,,,dude are you that fucking stupid or what?

That stupid comment you just made would be the same as if you yourself went to go watch a Boxing Match,UFC Fight or Street Fight,,,and then after willingly going to watch something like that,,,you then say that you don't understand why there was fighting and people getting beat up,,,,you read the fucking title of this section of the forum,,,it clearly says "Rants and Flame Wars",,,,,,the rules clearly states what this section is about,,,,,yet your dumb ass clicked on the link and came here to read what is being wrote and then you are now acting all surprised and high and mighty about what was written,,,Look at the part of your comment that I Highlighted and think if it makes any fucking sense you idiot.

Damn the fucking IQ level in this place is hopelessly low,,,,,I swear some of you never got an education or never even went to College.:huh::huh::arrow::angry:

On 4/11/2016 at 1:35 PM, euromike69 said:

You and people like you are why I say that this place is full of a lot of retarded fucking idiots,,,,,,dude are you that fucking stupid or what?

That stupid comment you just made would be the same as if you yourself went to go watch a Boxing Match,UFC Fight or Street Fight,,,and then after willingly going to watch something like that,,,you then say that you don't understand why there was fighting and people getting beat up,,,,you read the fucking title of this section of the forum,,,it clearly says "Rants and Flame Wars",,,,,,the rules clearly states what this section is about,,,,,yet your dumb ass clicked on the link and came here to read what is being wrote and then you are now acting all surprised and high and mighty about what was written,,,Look at the part of your comment that I Highlighted and think if it makes any fucking sense you idiot.

Damn the fucking IQ level in this place is hopelessly low,,,,,I swear some of you never got an education or never even went to College.:huh::huh::arrow::angry:

It doesn't mean you have to use offensive language to make your point.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, stash said:

It doesn't mean you have to use offensive language to make your point.

You need to stay in your house and never fucking leave then,,,,you act like a little pussy,,,grow some fucking balls man,,,do you live in a sheltered bubble and never grew up hearing curse words.

I can easily speak without using a single curse word,,but even when I speak intellectually people still act a fucking fool.So why should I bother to reason with stupid assholes.

Speaking without cursing is meant for the other threads in the open forum,,,if you don't like vulgar language then stay out of this section,,or else you are just asking to see shit you don't like to see.

On 11/12/2016 at 3:13 PM, euromike69 said:

You need to stay in your house and never fucking leave then,,,,you act like a little pussy,,,grow some fucking balls man,,,do you live in a sheltered bubble and never grew up hearing curse words.

I can easily speak without using a single curse word,,but even when I speak intellectually people still act a fucking fool.So why should I bother to reason with stupid assholes.

Speaking without cursing is meant for the other threads in the open forum,,,if you don't like vulgar language then stay out of this section,,or else you are just asking to see shit you don't like to see.

I am ok here, just having some innocent fun. Are you ok?

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2016 at 1:25 AM, UOYKCUF said:

Harley do not stop posting. Those girls are WHORES.   Nasty ass Russian skanks. .  They need butt fucked by a BBC. (BBC it's not hard to figure that out.)  AND what makes them look stupid is they can't act worth a damn. It is so fake...sorry

I know what a whore and skank is. Been there done that........But not butt fucked by a BBC....yet.   RLC ia not real life. it's entertainment no one living real life has video cameras in every room.  ALSO when are they going to put a cam facing the toilet  so we can watch them poop? Any one into that besides me.....AND don't bother commenting about my post because I won't read it any way.   Don't hate me because I have no clue what's going on...... Yours truly Chloe from La La Land Crazyfornia....

Controlled by the BBC, they are probably the Admin.

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2016 at 10:15 AM, euromike69 said:

YEAH FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT,,,FUCK HARLEY AND FUCK EVERY FUCKING ACCOUNT HIS FAGGOT ASS COMES OUT WITH,,,HE IS SUCH A LOWLIFE SCUMBAG,,,HE'S LUCKY THAT I DON'T RUN INTO HIS ASS,,,I WOULD BEAT THAT PUSSY WITHIN AN INCH OF HIS LIFE WITH A CROBAR.

JUST PATHETIC,,,,HE HAS NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF CC,,YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD BE TIRED BY NOW OF ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE,,BUT HE NEVER FUCKING TAKES A DAY OFF FROM HIS BULLSHIT EVER,,,,,HE GOT HIS MONKEY ASS SPANKED BY THE MODS,,,AND HE RAN BACK INTO HIS HOLE LIKE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH,,BUT NOW THAT HE HAS ONCE AGAIN,,CREATED YET ANOTHER ACCOUNT,,HE USES THAT ONE TO SPEW HIS GARBAGE ALL WHILE KEEPING HIS ACCOUNT WITH THE USERNAME HARLEY OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT AND A LOSER,,,,HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE YOUR NEW ACCOUNT IF YOU TYPE YOUR COMMENTS AND SAY THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT THAT YOU USED TO SAY AS HARLEY,,,,,,AND THE IDIOT IS GIVING HIS OWN SELF COMPLIMENTS AND LIKES,,WOW ,,,THAT IS A NEW FORM OF DERANGED. 

I FINALLY VENTED IN THE CORRECT THREAD,,,,IF THAT PUSSY READS THIS,,HE CAN COME AND REPLY IF HE'S MAN ENOUGH....I SHOULD JUST BITCHSLAP HIS ASS WHEN I SEE HIM....I NEVER USE MY FIST TO HIT A BITCH LIKE HIM,,JUST A BACK HANDED SLAP TO HIS FACE:biggrin:::):biggrin::biggrin:

Go fuck yourself you euro piece of shit, fuck you I will say what I want.  Freedom of speech you prick.  Your all over this forum with funking nothing worth speaking of all speculation, you do not know fucking shit, so shut your god damn sharia law mouth.