Nastya & Zheka Videos - Split #1

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Do you guys know about this video site?

Pretty good videos of Kiko and Nora.

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

The site is a decent introduction to RLC. I actually found this site right after discovering reallifecam.

Then I found Camcaps and a few funny-as-hell camcaps clowns and haven't checked back into the rlcsexvids site ever since...in fact, I spend more time reading Camcaps than I do watching RLC -- it's funnier. Too bad none of the avatars are as good looking as my RLC favorites...

Guest Squirrel

Trust me, My avatar is better looking than the real thing.

I was kind of hoping though that was really Mrs. chevyman there.

Your avatar has no problems that a can of shaving cream and a razor won't fix. "Shave everyday and you'll always feel keen."

As for Mrs. Chevyman, I suggest Mr. Chevyman grab a can of shaving cream (no razor) and have some animal fun with the Mrs...and a few posts would be fun...(Pix or it didn't happen!)

Guest HappyChap

Nora and Kiko sex 18.3.2013

(ul.to Link Removed).

We have a winner!! Excellent job!!! Just working on a vid with a fellow member.....will upload soon.....

Guest HappyChap

actually this isn't Nora and Kiko, so it's in the wrong thread......and you appear to have left your ID code in the video...ooops!! Good try though!!! Hope this doesn't deter you.....

Sorry guys I made a mistake when renaming caps.

actually this isn't Nora and Kiko, so it's in the wrong thread......and you appear to have left your ID code in the video...ooops!! Good try though!!! Hope this doesn't deter you.....

I'll blur the id out next time if it's a problem.