voyeursun.com

Voyeursun

4 hours ago, Voyeursun said:

The site voyeursun.com has been made and a business plan is on angel investments for further investment. The participants have been interviewed and property located.

Once I have reached the target total then I can go to phase two and install the cams and servers and obtain the license required.

All takes time so please wait in anticipation. I am not expecting to be able to stream this site for upto 6 months to a year.

Thank you for all those who have had faith in its build.

Tim

Good Luck Tim, we will look forward to the when you can bring online this new site, I'm sure that many will be standing and waiting in line.

Those of us here at CamCaps, we welcome you and look forward to a long relationship with you, and the project you are creating.

Again Good Luck, and know we are all behind you.

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Good Luck Tim, we will look forward to the when you can bring online this new site, I'm sure that many will be standing and waiting in line.

Those of us here at CamCaps, we welcome you and look forward to a long relationship with you, and the project you are creating.

Again Good Luck, and know we are all behind you.

Thank you for your support. Greatly appreciated. 

Tim

• 7 months later...

may be he have changed his mind after the arrival and the succes of VH and the arrival of camarads,make a place in this voyeur world is risky,

the period when there was just rlc is over,if this site arrive one day they will have a good chance only if the tenants speak all english this is the future of these voyeur sites for me for make the difference and his place with the competition there is now

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 10:42 PM, eros6 said:

may be he have changed his mind after the arrival and the succes of VH and the arrival of camarads,make a place in this voyeur world is risky,

the period when there was just rlc is over,if this site arrive one day they will have a good chance only if the tenants speak all english this is the future of these voyeur sites for me for make the difference and his place with the competition there is now

I was really hoping this site would get off the ground. I really would love to see an English speaking site. I really think an English speaking site could become bigger than RLC.

• 1 month later...

He is still around, not given up, he sometimes come to the chat at RLCfan, last I spoke to him, in may/june, he said he had 40% of the investments. 6 months ago he told he had 1/3. Many think he is a fraud, saying his stories doesn't add up, that he is luring for money, maybe too good to be true, I don't know, but I certanly think it sounds interesting, we can alwas hope he is for real, and that he will sucseed.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

He is still around, not given up, he sometimes come to the chat at RLCfan, last I spoke to him, in may/june, he said he had 40% of the investments. 6 months ago he told he had 1/3. Many think he is a fraud, saying his stories doesn't add up, that he is luring for money, maybe too good to be true, I don't know, but I certanly think it sounds interesting, we can alwas hope he is for real, and that he will sucseed.

Would be nice if he could get it up and going. It's been a long drawn out process for him.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you're saying is.......voyeur sun is on the run?  Isn't that a song LOL.......I know it's not but it could be LMAO.

I think what you are talking about was The Beatles " Man on the run" but it's still the same.  :wink:

i think i was trying to be a poet and not know it ,but make it rhyme ever time.   :huh:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...