Max & Lora Pictures - Split #1

I don't look at the cams often anymore, but I did today...and what do I find?  Lora, home at 1030 in the morning.  (doesn't she work anymore?)

She is lying on the sofa and almost appears to be playing with herself.  Her fingers were moving, albeit slightly.  A few minutes after this picture was taken, she went to the toilet for a moment, went to the bedroom.  She came out shortly, dressed in shorts, a shirt and a sweater and left the apartment.

I was thinking that I was extremely lucky to chance upon her playing with herself, but alas...it wasn't to be.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steaford

Usual morning ritual for Lora this morning, with one exception. She got ready. dressed very nicely in an orange pantsuit but for the first time I can ever remember she went braless. I saw the paperwork on the refrigerator (I would assume that Max is at his routine "away" time) but her one action this morning to me is so out of the ordinary. I hope there is no problem cause it would put a serious dent in my day if they (she) were not on the site any longer. Thoughts from anyone? 

Usual morning ritual for Lora this morning, with one exception. She got ready. dressed very nicely in an orange pantsuit but for the first time I can ever remember she went braless. I saw the paperwork on the refrigerator (I would assume that Max is at his routine "away" time) but her one action this morning to me is so out of the ordinary. I hope there is no problem cause it would put a serious dent in my day if they (she) were not on the site any longer. Thoughts from anyone?

I'm not catching your connection, how is not wearing a bra connected to the possibility of her leaving?

Guest Steaford

Just a thought that maybe after work she might be on the prowl. I still have not heard of any explination to Max's unavailability other than his "away" time, but have no confirmation of that really being the case, maybe she told him to go.

Guest kevinbsam7

The paperwork on the fridge has been there a while. Max and Lora seem like the most predictable couple but every now and again they do something you wouldn't expect - Max has what looks like bondage-wear and once brought a whore home, and Lora has been known to spend the entire night getting staggering drunk on beer.

Max goes away on two-three day trips every couple of months usually dressed in a suit (which he rarely wears otherwise). Pretty sure Lora had a minor operation last week so maybe she's getting some discomfort that leaving the bra off helps with.