Max & Lora Pictures - Split #1

well I guess that shower pic settles any pregnancy arguments, shocked she is still drinking and smoking thou. how long do we reckon till she has it? think they will move out soon

By the looks of it I would presume either May or June.

I don't think Lora will ever again show anything. She obviously doesn't like how she looks at the moment and this will of course get worse as her bump (and tits) get bigger. Afterwards we are unlikely to see her body as it recovers from the baby. I can't see Lora quickly losing the baby weight, she like eating and drinking too much!!!

I for one have written off this couple. I wish them well in their lives but don't see them as having a future on RLC.

I don't think Lora will ever again show anything. She obviously doesn't like how she looks at the moment and this will of course get worse as her bump (and tits) get bigger. Afterwards we are unlikely to see her body as it recovers from the baby. I can't see Lora quickly losing the baby weight, she like eating and drinking too much!!!

I for one have written off this couple. I wish them well in their lives but don't see them as having a future on RLC.

I agree that we probably won't be seeing much of Lora's skin...for the reasons you gave and for one other:  I expect them to move because that apartment just isn't big enough.

But, if they choose to stay there, I don't think that will affect their future on RLC.  I don't recall RLC giving any couple the boot just because they were unpopular or because they didn't show enough skin.  If that was the case, Gia and Ian wouldn't have been in their apartment for more than a week.

Guest Squirrel

Maybe you're right. I hope you're wrong. But, like the other women, Lora has her fans, and she needs to learn that pregnant women are beautiful as well as necessary.

And I'm really going to miss Meerkat... :'(

I only feel they don't have a future on RLC because when someone discovered the advert in Barcelona they were seeking young couples without children.

Although RLC is about 'real life' I am not sure many people would tune in to listen to a screaming new born who is probably going to scream for at least the next two years! The sound of a screaming child is not a pleasant one. I listened to that sound for far too many years!

I only feel they don't have a future on RLC because when someone discovered the advert in Barcelona they were seeking young couples without children.

Although RLC is about 'real life' I am not sure many people would tune in to listen to a screaming new born who is probably going to scream for at least the next two years! The sound of a screaming child is not a pleasant one. I listened to that sound for far too many years!

Plain and simple they don't belong on RLC. Lora purposely makes every attempt not to be seen nude on cam. This is a voyeur cam site, she knew what it was about when she signed up. What we see in this apartment is not real life, in real life people don't shower with the light off or change in corners.

Plain and simple they don't belong on RLC. Lora purposely makes every attempt not to be seen nude on cam. This is a voyeur cam site, she knew what it was about when she signed up. What we see in this apartment is not real life, in real life people don't shower with the light off or change in corners.

I hadn't heard about that advertisement.  That could be something that RLC could use to force them to leave their apartment...if it is a part of the contract they signed.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Squirrel

I hadn't heard about that advertisement. That could be something that RLC could use to force them to leave their apartment...if it is a part of the contract they signed.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

They don't want children on the site (at least to be seen) because of obvious problems with attracting a certain unsavory audience of pedo's and government agents. I don't blame them; minors cannot legally give consent for this sort of thing in my country or most other nations. It won't be a problem for quite a while; L&M are not going to leave immediately. I wish them for a healthy child and a fulfilling post-RLC life when the time comes.