Max & Lora Pictures - Split #1

With Alina and Anton action picking up the last couple weeks i just wanna say that Max and Lora is the most boring couple on RLC not just in the sex category but in their whole living situation all together i barely see them do anything but in all honesty in the 8months i been watching cams they have nver excited me i just like looking at Lora's full body but then Ariel and Alma came along and took her place i dont think nybody will miss them if they was to leave

Guest kevinbsam7

With Alina and Anton action picking up the last couple weeks i just wanna say that Max and Lora is the most boring couple on RLC not just in the sex category but in their whole living situation all together i barely see them do anything but in all honesty in the 8months i been watching cams they have nver excited me i just like looking at Lora's full body but then Ariel and Alma came along and took her place i dont think nybody will miss them if they was to leave

Well I would!

Well I would!

agreed, when I first starting watching RLC Lora was my favorite. When Alma came around I started watching her more because they had better camera angles, but I wouldn't want to see Lora & Max go anytime soon.