Max & Lora Videos - Split #1

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max always insists on taking this position that looks like a rutting dog!!! Lora lays like a plank whilst Max finally howls like a dog as he shoots his load.

I was looking at the vid when Max cheated and he did exactly the same positions with the other woman!!!

Lora is too placid and should demand more variation from Max. At least she seems to cum when he fucks her unlike all the other screaming banshees in the other apartments!!

Sadly Lora is now a proper RLC girl - Real Life Chubby!

I lived with a girl who had quite loose vagina muscles ... its just how some girls are ..... she was under 30 sports active and not a tight pussy .  I used that position a few times until she figured out why ... she got MAD .  That position makes for a much tighter entry during sex .  I have seen others here do that also .. i think its just a Russian thing .  These are all young girls so it really should not be the reason . Other RLC guys do it also  Anton , Max , kiko or stefan not sure who

Guest sleestack

I lived with a girl who had quite loose vagina muscles ... its just how some girls are ..... she was under 30 sports active and not a tight pussy .  I used that position a few times until she figured out why ... she got MAD .  That position makes for a much tighter entry during sex .  I have seen others here do that also .. i think its just a Russian thing .  These are all young girls so it really should not be the reason . Other RLC guys do it also  Anton , Max , kiko or stefan not sure who

Yeah. That seems to be the only position that she can climax. I wonder if she may have some sort of BDSM or rape fantasy... She lays there with her hands pinned in by his legs and makes no effort to move them. She also has her head jammed into the bed looking away from Max. She's still my favorite (I love curves), but Maya is gaining ground fast.

i had a girlfriend who had vaginismus.

The reflex causes the muscles in the vagina to tense suddenly, which makes any kind of vaginal penetration—including sexual intercourse—painful or impossible.

she screamed so loud i thought people would think she was being murdered, thankfully she had no problem with oral or anal sex.

Yeah. That seems to be the only position that she can climax. I wonder if she may have some sort of BDSM or rape fantasy... She lays there with her hands pinned in by his legs and makes no effort to move them. She also has her head jammed into the bed looking away from Max. She's still my favorite (I love curves), but Maya is gaining ground fast.

leora tight pussy and horny girl :-* :-*

Yes it is in the vid section

I have seen this video last month.  But since this was brought back up I have looked for the video with no success.

Does anybody know when this happen maybe at least the month??

Thanks in advance...