thestarrider mod LOL

clivebb

il y a une heure, clivebb a dit :

heuuu on a échangé un peu de PM lol,moi je dirais énormement pendant plus d'une année facilement avec une moyenne de 4-5 par jour !,y-a un environ deux ans tu m'as dit que tu avait 47 ans donc en toute logique tu en as quasi 49 maintenant,je connais beaucoup de choses sur toi contrairement à ce que tu dit mais tu t'enfonçe dans le denie encore une fois,tu as tellement une mémoire de moineau que tu te rappelle pas de la moitié de ce que tu as dit et fait avec moi donc çà m'étonne pas,tu devrais penser à changer de pseudo et t'appeller mémoiredemoineau aulieu de corbeaublanc,s'il y-en a bien un qui est atteint de folie et ment tout le temps c'est bien toi,n'oublie pas de prendre tes cachets pour alzheimer :biggrin:,comment tu crois que je sais que tu as failli être mod ici ! mais bien sûr tu va dire que je raconte des conneries encore comme d'habitude c'est ta seule ligne de défense mon pauvre elle est bien maigre,parler avec un mec d'une mauvaise foi pareil j'ai jamais vu çà

ouais c'es cool, t'es trop fort!!!!:biggrin: bravo, tu m'impressionnes!!!!:biggrin: continu a écrire tes énormités juste en dessous, j'ai pas trop le temps en ce moment mais je te promets de venir les lires dans quelques temps, quand j'aurai envie de me divertir!!!!! et n'hésite pas à balancer ce que tu penses être ma vie!!! vu tes renseignements, je risque pas grand chose!!!!:biggrin:

8 hours ago, corboblanc said:

retourne te branler sur les hardeuse de voyeur villa, et arrête de harceler les gens!!!

tu me fais rire,tu dit çà alors que tu voulais t'abonner à voyeur-villa y-a  2 mois de çà pour voir katia mais ta carte de crédit ne passait pas,quel rigolo tu es

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/26/2016 at 1:43 PM, MrBox said:

This is exactly what I expect from TheSta. He will most likely missuse his power some day , because he dislike the opinion of someone and want to enforce his own.

He and Euromike were used to bully people in this forum and should not be considered as mods. ... It is nothing else as to make the Wolf to the Shepherd.  ... :dodgy:

This what he did to me then deleted all the evidence and posted this... what a  man boy lol! 

giphy.gif

Well again you speak out of your ass as always Donzi, only the off topic posts from thread were deleted.......You were banned for being an asshole to myself and several other posters. So you can spew your bullshit all you want, the truth is you were reported by other members of the forum for being abusive in thread. I Banned you because you didn't want to follow the rules, and for being an asshole after warning you to quit..

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thestarider will ban you because because he is very sensitive, and how do you know he is a moderator when below his name it says THE MOD SQUAD?  The was a TV show in the 70's and no indicates he is a moderator, so I get banned for suggesting to drink Jack Daniels and that he considers disrespectful? I can see this guy and web site are not in the US where you get to hear two sides of a story, its one way or the highway.  What got his attention was the non-word "Biocth" which is not saying the real thing. Mr. Star get to know english slang.  You should be moderating here if you are so sensitive and lurking about in stealth mode "THE MOD SQUAD" tells me nothing only that you associate yourself to a TV show change it to "Forum Moderator" then there is no confusion.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:46 PM, Suckfootsoles said:

Thestarider will ban you because because he is very sensitive, and how do you know he is a moderator when below his name it says THE MOD SQUAD?  The was a TV show in the 70's and no indicates he is a moderator, so I get banned for suggesting to drink Jack Daniels and that he considers disrespectful? I can see this guy and web site are not in the US where you get to hear two sides of a story, its one way or the highway.  What got his attention was the non-word "Biocth" which is not saying the real thing. Mr. Star get to know english slang.  You should be moderating here if you are so sensitive and lurking about in stealth mode "THE MOD SQUAD" tells me nothing only that you associate yourself to a TV show change it to "Forum Moderator" then there is no confusion.

Obviously you have issues reading that is for sure, as under The Mod Squad and the picture of the star, it clearly and in Blue states Global Moderator, and as always we hear the poor little poster's side that is always skewed in the direction of those who have been disciplined,  for not following the clearly posted rules, and as always of course they never do anything wrong. When Mod Reports are filed by posters and premium members of the forum, the Moderators are required to investigate and take action, this case their were two reports filed.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Obviously you have issues reading that is for sure, as under The Mod Squad and the picture of the star, it clearly and in Blue states Global Moderator, and as always we here poor little poster's side that is always skewed in the direction of those who have been disciplined,  for not following the clearly posted rules, and as always of course they never do anything wrong. When Mod Reports are filed by posters and premium members of the forum, the Moderators are required to investigate and take action, this case their were two reports filed.

Now look at this, last Thursday, here is the real word no Mod's have caught this, and people complain about biotch? You guys missed this one or is this ok now??

thomas979

lola sent this guy to polya when she wanted to sleep what a bitch move by lola

The word BITCH is perfectly acceptable in Rants & Flames. It's also acceptable when referring to Scooter, because this word has several different meanings in English, including female canines, which is clearly not an insult.

I prefer that we treat tenants with respect in the apartment threads, but Rants & Flames is a free-for-all. Please notice that the poster in question did not call Iola a bitch, but suggested that the action that Iola took with the situation was inappropriate.

However, if we get barraged by multiple reports about a post, we figure maybe it's just some idle chatter that can be easily eliminated to quiet the kids down so we can guard the gates against the Spam Army outside our walls.

We don't like food fights.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK CLIVEBB THE BIGGEST LITTLE CRYING COCKSUCKER ON CC,,AND ALL THE OTHER COCKSUCKERS LIKE "SUCKFOOTANDDICK", DONZI AND ALL THE OTHER SENSITIVE LADIES ON HERE WHO LOVE TO CALL UP MY FUCKING NAME,,,,CLIVEBB YOU CAN ALWAYS COME TO AMERICA AND FIND ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH,,, I WOULD RATHER DO THIS FLAME WAR SHIT THE OLD SCHOOL WAY LIKE MEN SO I CAN CHOP OFF YOUR HAND AND BEAT YOU WITH IT AND THEN STICK IT UP YOUR ASS df4034402d89d968d79f8e6293d06367.jpg:biggrin::biggrin:

LEAVE THESTA THE FUCK ALONE,,,HE HAS TO BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL AS A MOD EVEN WHEN YOU ATTACK HIM,,,WELL I DON'T,,,YOU ARE TOO FUCKING BROKE ANYWAY TO AFFORD $12/YEAR FOR A CC MEMBERSHIP SO STOP USING MY FUCKING NAME AS AN EXCUSE.

I'M JUST NOW SEEING THIS PATHETIC THREAD YOU STARTED TODAY,,SO I'M A LITTLE LATE IN RESPONDING,,,, THAT'S WHY I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I'M THE MOST POPULAR MOTHERFUCKER EVER ON CC,,,,I HAVE SO MANY FANBOYS WHO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT THINKING ABOUT ME WHEN I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEM OR KNOW WHO THEY ARE,,,,,, KEEP ON CRYING OVER HERE WHILE I STILL KEEP POSTING ALL THE GIFS IN THE WORLD.

DON'T MENTION MY NAME AND THERE WON'T BE NO PROBLEMS,,,,IF YA DON'T LIKE ME THEN IGNORE ME,,SIMPLE AS THAT,,,WHY SPEND SO MUCH TIME AND ENERGY FOCUSED ON SOMEONE WHO YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE,,,IT'S SO FUCKING PATHETIC.

HAVE A NICE DAY BITCHES,,,,MIKEY OUT:biggrin::biggrin:

0935fcac7071d159effdf92cd0219054.jpgfinger.gifangry.gif

On 9/25/2016 at 9:07 AM, clivebb said:

well look like we have a new mod here and i think i dream it's THESTARRIDER,the big joke of the year,this guy have the same level of euromike,i really don't understand this choice or he have probably suck someone here :biggrin:.

he thestarrider,i have a message for you,don't talk with me,it's few month now you are in my ignore list i don't want listen and read your stupid mouth,stupid asshole you are OMG

Thank you Clivebb for making this thread:biggrin:,,,now me and my friends are about to have a field day on you little fucks,,,it works both ways you idiots,,,the flame wars section is not to keep you safe,,it's a place for the Pit bull Mikey to really have fun and give Foamy something entertaining to laugh about,,,,you see the rules says to enter at your own risk,,,,,and beware of the Assholes like Mikey who will be here to Choke the shit out of you:biggrin::biggrin:

I can see all the fun I'm about to have at your expense,,,the thing about it is I knew your little bitch ass never liked me from the beginning so I'm glad you are no longer pretending:biggrin:

On 4.6.2017 at 4:01 AM, Suckfootsoles said:

Now look at this, last Thursday, here is the real word no Mod's have caught this, and people complain about biotch? You guys missed this one or is this ok now??

thomas979

lola sent this guy to polya when she wanted to sleep what a bitch move by lola

a bitch move by Lola..... bitch is in this sentance refering to the action/move done by Lola, not that Lola is a bitch.

If that shouldn't be allowed to say, what the hell is?

• Upvote 1