New Girl Milena

• 2 weeks later...

10-09-2016 After party Milena and her male guest in the living room

Milena brings chamomile tea. He ascertains whether today is the day of sincerity. Milena confirmed. He first asks why they are drinking chamomile tea? M: It calms. Then he explains why he wants to kiss her. He says he loves her and he fell in love with her at first sight. It is nice to kiss. Today, the whole day was enjoyable: Our meeting, party, walk on the beach.

Milena: Do you want to kiss me, because it's enjoyable?

He: Yes. But you do not want.

The phone rings and Milena for a long time talks to someone (probably the second guy) from B2. She says that they're drinking tea and talking about life and if he wants to he can come. Later difficult to understand what they were talking. They refer to any previous talks. About some people. I do not want to speculate. At some point the guy says that tomorrow he has something to do and will be tired. Milena: We can finish tea and go to sleep. However they keep talking for some time. About time management. Milena talks about her studies and about practices in IKEA and about how she followed the work of manager there.
Milena says that she completely doesn't know him but doesn't know why she believes him. M: You present yourself very well but to me it is not enough. I had guys who looked well but were empty inside. He asks for an example. And criticizes her that she was trying to judge him. Milena says she is not. M: I'm telling you that I do not know you. I do not know you, but I trust you. I do not know what you write, what you like. I like your attitude and  that each time from those few of our meetings I see that you are making progress.
Milena says she wants to be independent. M: There are women who when they fall in love .... He: And you were in love? You are cat? M: Yes. He: Many times? Three? M: Two.
Milena says she wants to be with a man because all her life she is alone and is already tired of it.
He says that when colleagues scattered throughout Russia wished him happy birthday they were asking where he is. When he told them he is abroad they wrote that "he made it." During day he worked hard at construction and night at the kitchen sink. Here's how "he made it". He spent the night on the street and in churches. Further talks about his life. Later, they are talking about having children. How do you know that you're in love and so on...

• Upvote 14

7 hours ago, kitek said:

10-09-2016 After party Milena and her male guest in the living room

Milena brings chamomile tea. He ascertains whether today is the day of sincerity. Milena confirmed. He first asks why they are drinking chamomile tea? M: It calms. Then he explains why he wants to kiss her. He says he loves her and he fell in love with her at first sight. It is nice to kiss. Today, the whole day was enjoyable: Our meeting, party, walk on the beach.

Milena: Do you want to kiss me, because it's enjoyable?

He: Yes. But you do not want.

The phone rings and Milena for a long time talks to someone (probably the second guy) from B2. She says that they're drinking tea and talking about life and if he wants to he can come. Later difficult to understand what they were talking. They refer to any previous talks. About some people. I do not want to speculate. At some point the guy says that tomorrow he has something to do and will be tired. Milena: We can finish tea and go to sleep. However they keep talking for some time. About time management. Milena talks about her studies and about practices in IKEA and about how she followed the work of manager there.
Milena says that she completely doesn't know him but doesn't know why she believes him. M: You present yourself very well but to me it is not enough. I had guys who looked well but were empty inside. He asks for an example. And criticizes her that she was trying to judge him. Milena says she is not. M: I'm telling you that I do not know you. I do not know you, but I trust you. I do not know what you write, what you like. I like your attitude and  that each time from those few of our meetings I see that you are making progress.
Milena says she wants to be independent. M: There are women who when they fall in love .... He: And you were in love? You are cat? M: Yes. He: Many times? Three? M: Two.
Milena says she wants to be with a man because all her life she is alone and is already tired of it.
He says that when colleagues scattered throughout Russia wished him happy birthday they were asking where he is. When he told them he is abroad they wrote that "he made it." During day he worked hard at construction and night at the kitchen sink. Here's how "he made it". He spent the night on the street and in churches. Further talks about his life. Later, they are talking about having children. How do you know that you're in love and so on...

How do you think this links to her english speaker that's waiting for her during their skype sessions? 

They're all there for the money. But I find it hilarious that you can call someone that has done more things in her first week than most girls have done during their entire stay boring, especially when you have someone living there now who refuses to engage in any sexy time activities with the other girls.

• Upvote 2