Nina and Kira - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 6:09 PM, sereno said:

I like her entire demeanor, she comes through as humble, timid and demure, pity about the ink.  Probably a tigress when aroused!

A tigress with other girls.

Guys to fit into a dykes vocabulary.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 8:01 PM, sigfried said:

nothing too subtle when it comes to tattoos eh? wait 10 or 15 years

why do people without tattoos always assume that people with tattoos will regret them - usually in some arbitrary number of years?

You may disagree now but you just wait for x years. Paternalistic prattle.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

why do people without tattoos always assume that people with tattoos will regret them - usually in some arbitrary number of years?

You may disagree now but you just wait for x years. Paternalistic prattle.

There are a lot of people these days removing tattoos with laser treatment because they regretted getting them when they were younger.Myself i don't have any tattoos but i almost did on a drunken night with mates 30 years ago i'm so glad i didn't go through with it,they look terrible especially on a woman.And even worse as they get older wrinkly skin.But that's just my opinion

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

There are a lot of people these days removing tattoos with laser treatment because they regretted getting them when they were younger.Myself i don't have any tattoos but i almost did on a drunken night with mates 30 years ago i'm so glad i didn't go through with it,they look terrible especially on a woman.And even worse as they get older wrinkly skin.But that's just my opinion

Some people get laser treatment, yes. Many more don't.

I know people who buy a car then wish they had bought 'the other one' within a week. They are never happy with what they have. Their experience does not represent that of everyone who buys a car.

Tats can look good on anyone. I don't think mine look terrible, thank you very much, your opinion being noted.

3 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Some people get laser treatment, yes. Many more don't.

I know people who buy a car then wish they had bought 'the other one' within a week. They are never happy with what they have. Their experience does not represent that of everyone who buys a car.

Tats can look good on anyone. I don't think mine look terrible, thank you very much, your opinion being noted.

So sad!

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Only when you leave!

Harley, I think we are beyond discussing pictures and down to quick fire fatmouthing. If you want to take it elsewhere, then let me know, but see if you can't get it out of the playground first