Zoya and Lev Pictures (2016)

2 hours ago, Dolmatin said:
2 hours ago, Dolmatin said:

What this fuck.deamon? I heard this conversation and you speak properly !! Lev said that he want to go out in may , when they quarreled . But rls doesnt terminate the contract , while participants not decide themselves to leave. 

And as I understand it writes Leo or Zoe :) you would at least bother to hide in a reply that the text in the answer translated into Russian. When translated it: And all your comments in the amount of 19, which is only to protect your couple and comments about Leora (probably you feel the competition) Lol. Hey, Leo, I think you will inevitably have to go home.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Dolmatin said:

What this fuck.deamon? I heard this conversation and you speak properly !! Lev said that he want to go out in may , when they quarreled . But rls doesnt terminate the contract , while participants not decide themselves to leave. 

In addition, if you really heard this conversation, I knew that he came from out of town and their contract expired and Leo is afraid that he will have to look for an apartment. There are not only my translations but it wrote someone from the Russian as well. Kitek or Yuri.