Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2016)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lirik don't know what it is about your videos but I cant even get them to pay , don't want to download just watch , but past few days been a no go , seems like i'm the only if i'm not mistaken ,can't see what i'm doin wrong .

3 hours ago, jjs said:

Lirik don't know what it is about your videos but I cant even get them to pay , don't want to download just watch , but past few days been a no go , seems like i'm the only if i'm not mistaken ,can't see what i'm doin wrong .

has anyone been able to play these movies? how about a format that is not trying to get me to join something so that I can watch other movies and not these.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has anyone been able to play these movies? how about a format that is not trying to get me to join something so that I can watch other movies and not these.

Fapvidz is not good for your PC. When you click on the video it redirects to another site that warns you your pc is infected and blocks you from closing any tabs. Only way to get rid of it is via task manager and ending application. MAB and zippyshare are still the best sited to use to upload/download vids.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Fapvidz is not good for your PC. When you click on the video it redirects to another site that warns you your pc is infected and blocks you from closing any tabs. Only way to get rid of it is via task manager and ending application. MAB and zippyshare are still the best sited to use to upload/download vids.

thanks

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jjs said:

I'm having problems, as well. One site, netu.tv, I can't even
access. With fapvidz, I can't play or download any videos. All
I get are ad sites, when I click on the play button. And I'm
running three adblockers! And I have tried turning them off
for this site and refreshing the browser. I still have the same
problem. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks.

18 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm having problems, as well. One site, netu.tv, I can't even
access. With fapvidz, I can't play or download any videos. All
I get are ad sites, when I click on the play button. And I'm
running three adblockers! And I have tried turning them off
for this site and refreshing the browser. I still have the same
problem. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks.

I suggest that we neglect those sites, the ones who upload there for some reason just have to use the better alternatives.