Masha and Sasha - Videos (2016)

phantomcapsnet

If you were watching the feed, you will notice when they got up all were fully clothed, so no hanky-panky.  Did not watch the video to see if it also shows the end when they all went to bed, and likely not together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎07 at 5:27 PM, Yury said:

:biggrin:

I could download 99 % of this video but not 100 %. My Computer tells me MEGA is not totally compatible with IE and that the file is over I GB, which is not true, MEGA has so far worked well, and the file is 366 MB. Maybe I try with Firefox, but is it the same kind of pumping and crying and whining as usual, and then in the end Sasha cums in Masha´s mouth?

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I could download 99 % of this video but not 100 %. My Computer tells me MEGA is not totally compatible with IE and that the file is over I GB, which is not true, MEGA has so far worked well, and the file is 366 MB. Maybe I try with Firefox, but is it the same kind of pumping and crying and whining as usual, and then in the end Sasha cums in Masha´s mouth?

I have had that happen before with IE. A different Browser usually works.

• Upvote 1

I know it sounds awkward and it's a first for me, but I saw Sasha and Lev watching the game England vs Russia... did somebody have a video of their reaction when Russia tied it up in extra time?? (...I had to leave around halftime for work)