Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

Re-post of my yesterday request :

Hi everybody, in few days is 1 month i'm here on CC and i do my best for share everything i have with you in every topic, i want to take a premium account but i dont have any of the three card requested for do that and i don't take a Visa for only 1 use, so if some of you would be able to send me pm link of Kamila sex with new boyfriend with sound and other thinks (after june i have nothing, correction I have take the 5 link above) is very much appreciated  

Thank's for read me ^^

Salut tout le monde, dans quelques jours cela fera 1 mois que je suis ici sur CC et je fais de mon mieux pour partager tout ce que j'ai avec vous dans tous les sujets, je veux prendre un compte premium, mais je n'ai pas l'une des trois cartes demandées pour faire cela et je ne prends pas un visa pour seulement 1 utilisation, donc si certains d'entre vous serait en mesure de m'envoyer  liens Kamila sexe avec new boyfriend et autres videos avec son (après juin je n'ai rien, correction J'ai pris les 5 liens au dessus) ce serait très apprécié

Merci de votre attention ^^

:heart: :heart: :heart: :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bernd Atzrodt said:

Hat Kirsty gestern Abend mit ihrem Freund noch Sex gehabt?

Yesterday, A lot has happened in this apartment and it was partly fun to watch, but the 4th base was not reached by anyone there this night. One of the angels had some nice exterm dry humping (but with all her clothes still on) and another girl had some more explicit action with another guy (she topless but he could not go further as 2st base [only above the waist]). 

It was nice to get to know more about the personalities of some of the girls (very nice people), but there party was lame (without considering the after party action). ... Should this event eventually repeat, we can only hope that the girls get used to the cameras. I suspect however, that only the dry humping girl has real RLC potential. She could be a very nice resident. 

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yesterday, A lot has happened in this apartment and it was partly fun to watch, but the 4th base was not reached by anyone there this night. One of the angels had some nice exterm dry humping (but with all her clothes still on) and another girl had some more explicit action with another guy (she topless but he could not go further as 2st base [only above the waist]). 

It was nice to get to know more about the personalities of some of the girls (very nice people), but there party was lame (without considering the after party action). ... Should this event eventually repeat, we can only hope that the girls get used to the cameras. I suspect however, that only the dry humping girl has real RLC potential. She could be a very nice resident. 

Just a precision Katya is on her period. It doesn't mean she would have fucked the guy but it's certainly a factor.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Just a precision Katya is on her period. It doesn't mean she would have fucked the guy but it's certainly a factor.

I didnt know that and I also do not know the names of the girls. ... sorry ... Can you briefly list the names? 

28 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I didnt know that and I also do not know the names of the girls. ... sorry ... Can you briefly list the names? 

Angel Yulia is the one who stayed when they were gone and the apartment was offline.

Angel Katya is the one who was in Kami's bed last night.

Angel Jules or Yulia #2 is the one who was in the kitchen last night with guy all over her.

Angel Kristina is the one who went to bed early and was later joined by Angel Yulia

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Angel Yulia is the one who stayed when they were gone and the apartment was offline.

Angel Katya is the one who was in Kami's bed last night.

Angel Jules or Yulia #2 is the one who was in the kitchen last night with guy all over her.

Angel Kristina is the one who went to bed early and was later joined by Angel Yulia

Thanks. ... Now it makes sence that he was limited to 2nd base. ... At first she appeared very open and she also restarted the game several time as he lost optimism. ... Maybe, there is still hope. 

Anyway, she has a really nice personality and a winning laugh. The "party" was nice to get to know all the angels better, but Katya was the girl that I had misjudged previously (before this day). Now, that i saw the "party", i am convinced that she has a very pleasant personality. ... Very nice. :)