Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

25 minutes ago, dstjern said:

I would stick in the wrong hole or cum in her, surely one of those would get her attention.

24 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Maybe he should "accidentally" plug her in the arse instead. Even with his lack of size, that may be enough to make her drop the phone. I'd be grabbing the phone, turning on "vibe", jamming it up her arse, and constantly hitting 'redial'. See if that raises her interest. 

I was thinking that on the first go around. She was on her belly and he was just touching her, and I'm thinking, just get behind her, put your weight on her to hold her and jam it in her ass.  Make her put the phone down.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

She has not changed position once..or am i wrong ?

You are correct sad part about it all is she has been moaning and squirming more from the can off the dresser than the 20 or so minutes of him fucking her.

il y a 22 minutes, Spoon a dit :

Le sexe par ce couple était le sexe étrange que je l'ai vu dans un temps long. Elle est chaude mais très très bizarre.

je ne pense pas qu'il s'agisse d'un couple, mais plutôt d'un plan cul!!!! la fille n'en a rien à faire, elle est égoïste et ne pense qu'à prendre des photos quand elle a une bite dans les trous!!!! je pense que ce gars, n'a pas le choix, qu'il peut la sauter de temps en temps uniquement si il fait ce qu'elle veut et quand elle veut!!! je suis certain qu'il y aura beaucoup d'autres gars, qui viendront faire des sextapes avec elle!!!! elle en a peut-être besoin pour son "book" professionnel!!!?:sleepy:

I do not think it is a couple, but rather of a sex !!!! the girl has nothing to do, she is selfish and thinks only take pictures when she has a cock in the hole !!!! I think this guy has no choice, he can skip from time to time only if he does what she wants and when she wants !!! I'm sure there will be many other guys that will make sextapes with it !!!! she may have need for his "book" Professional !!!?:sleepy:

1 minute ago, stash said:

I wonder if she is a prostitute, but I am not sure of the phone, her attitude, the cameras in the apartment... I know nothing about prostitutes but I wonder if she really is or she is just totally fucked up.

In case she is a prostitute why she is allowed to stay and do her business in RLC and why Vanessa goes along with that.

That is a legal business in certain parts of the world.  In other parts, it is just hidden differently.  In Guam, for example, if you go to a massage parlor you will not get a massage.