Stesha & Marco - Videos June to December 2016

44 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Since you seem to be able to access this site, I'll put this question to you. How
do you do it? All I ever see when I click on these links is:

"netu.tv is protected by BlockScript.
BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic.
Your request was blocked because you appear to be accessing this website from a hosting provider network, proxy server, or VPN server."

I'm not using a proxy, I'm not coming through a VPN server and I'm not even sure
what a hosting provider network is, so I'm pretty sure I'm not using one of those,
either. And I get the same error with different browsers.

I've contacted BlockScript, even filled out their form, but they've been useless as
far as helping is concerned. Any ideas? Anyone else who's accessed this site,
there are at least a few of you, have any ideas? Thank you.

I just try to watch the vids too and got the same message. I turned off my VPN server. [ I used it so I could watch BBC sports with the Olympics, it was still on] And now I only see this:

netu.tv is protected by BlockScript.

BlockScript is security software which protects websites and empowers webmasters to stop unwanted traffic.
Your request was blocked because you appear to be located in region which is not permitted to access this website.

I wonder how it got here this Block script. I haven't checked the other vids of Mr. Lirik yet today. Let see if it's protected too.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Oldman00 said:

I just try to watch the vids too and got the same message. I turned off my VPN server. [ I used it so I could watch BBC sports with the Olympics, it was still on] And now I only see this:

netu.tv is protected by BlockScript.

Your request was blocked because you appear to be located in region which is not permitted to access this website.

I wonder how it got here this Block script. I haven't checked the other vids of Mr. Lirik yet today. Let see if it's protected too.

You got that error, because with your VPN turned on, BlockScript, the security software,
saw your location as something different than what it really is. Once you turned off your
VPN, BlockScript was able to see your actual location, and, apparently, you're not allowed
to access netu.tv from your actual location.

You said, "I just try to watch the vids too and got the same message." Just to be clear, did
you mean you tried to play the downloaded videos, or did you mean you clicked on the link
that lirik provided in this video thread? If you clicked the link and got the same error as me,
then we're both in the same boat and I don't know how to fix the problem or even what is
causing the problem.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 1:39 PM, peking said:

undercover but she is so damn lovely

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

We don't get Stesha's content often even if it's undercover I must say thank you very much for this it is really much appreciated. I wish there would be more content in here, perhaps in the future who knows, because Stesha is one hell of girl.

• Upvote 3

On 9/9/2016 at 2:29 PM, Kabester said:

We don't get Stesha's content often even if it's undercover I must say thank you very much for this it is really much appreciated. I wish there would be more content in here, perhaps in the future who knows, because Stesha is one hell of girl.

there always seems to be that guy or people there.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, peking said:

there always seems to be that guy or people there.

It certainly limits her chances to do anything. It pisses me off whenever I see that tall blonde guy there, I know we have no chance of seeing any good stuff happening. I usually switch off straight away. I was going to subscribe just for Stesha but I won't while that pussy blocker is there. So he is costing RLC money.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎15 at 3:53 AM, peking said:

you mean this?

lol, first the feeling of maybe

and then...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and Has Been Removed)

Haha yes. I was watching her there and knew she had no bra and just a g string on under her singlet and I had my hopes up. I walked away and came back and saw Marco's boyfriend there, the tosser, and she was all covered up. Just as I type this he walked into the bedroom and she quickly got up and went to her room and has just come back in a pair of jeans and probably a bra too. I wish the tosser would fuck right off.

• Upvote 1