Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, xtwonine said:

This guy needs to leave and stop being a cockblock and a freeloader :dodgy:

seriously? dude,they are here for  less than a week, can't you just let them here for at least 2 weeks before asking for them to leave? Seriously, they didn't had a complet week here.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

seriously? dude,they are here for  less than a week, can't you just let them here for at least 2 weeks before asking for them to leave? Seriously, they didn't had a complet week here.

I believe he was referring to the Guest to leave so the actual couple that have the apartment can do some interesting things without having a crowd of guests.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I believe he was referring to the Guest to leave so the actual couple that have the apartment can do some interesting things without having a crowd of guests.

I hope... But it depend, that wouldn't be so bad if the guest and the couple made a 3some lol

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 1:55 PM, miscvoyeur said:

They spent ONE night there and you already call them freeloaders? Get over yourself. Obviously they were all invited guests which means the tenants actually WANTS them there.

Did you not watch the apartment at all? The male guest in picture was there for at least 2 days. Do you even know what I am talking about here? smh.

2 minutes ago, xtwonine said:

Did you not watch the apartment at all? The male guest in picture was there for at least 2 days. Do you even know what I am talking about here? smh.

This is the picture thread-not the BS thread!!!

• Upvote 1