Desiree & Raul - Pictures (2016)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Now you got me laughing  Frinch  ??

See.....I told you I couldn't spell it lol.

You know what I miss the most out of you Legrand,  I miss all the commentaries you would give about the locked cams and what you thought you were seeing.   That was some good times for me, I chuckled numerous times over that lol.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

See.....I told you I couldn't spell it lol.

You know what I miss the most out of you Legrand,  I miss all the commentaries you would give about the locked cams and what you thought you were seeing.   That was some good times for me, I chuckled numerous times over that lol.

I learned my lesson and got new glasses  (For Real )....................:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish you wouldn't have, that was some of the best times on this forum lol.   You're a good man Legrand.....just sayin

Yes it was funny but now I look with my new glasses and a eyeglass so I won't say things funny anymore,  Just glad I made you laugh and not hate me.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yes it was funny but now I look with my new glasses and a eyeglass so I won't say things funny anymore,  Just glad I made you laugh and not hate me.

Oh hell no Legrand,  I don't hate on anybody on this forum.   Some may piss me off from time to time but I don't hate!

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Who could hate someone with a name that starts with LEG!

• Upvote 2