Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

Anyone else notice how Anna is becoming more and more introverted? She's getting older and I don't think she's very happy anymore. Alex was fun, but he really is just an alcoholic loser with no potential for anything and I think she knows it, but she doesn't know what else to do. This internal struggle is presenting itself in her behavior. All 4 of the residents in Tula are way beyond washed up. For their future sanity, they all really need to move on with their lives off VV. Unfortunately, the trap is set and what they didn't realize was that an extended life on VV hinders personal development. At some point there has to be something else to life, but since all you've done is VV, your fucking trapped.

am i the only 1 thinking that after wv moved alex anna to tula the action has gone down ?

those 2 fuck like rabbits but hardly anyone else does..its all fine they do but i wanna see the other tennants too.

i mean the month b4 petra seemed to get at it with a few guyz.... and Jackie was very active in sofia

Now they are both in tula and not much going on and jackie leaves frequently

maybe its just me getting old :-)

have a good 1 guyz and girlz