CasaHot

The camera in kitchen is ill. 4.3 Format, but pictures in 16:9 - all persones are to large.

I have 1.000 interest pictures in good quality,    :shy: but in this stupid forum I can't show it easy without

technical  problems - I'm very sorry   :angry:

Change the stupid program ! :biggrin:   (In times ago this were possible without problems - it's no reason for me

to get "premium-member" - its shit, what I don't like)  Sorry for the peoples who can't see my pictures  :biggrin:

Translate my Info in german from 28.10.16 - than you can show many interesting pictures. If you don't want. let it be.

"chaturbate" and other are the same shit like "reallifecam" or "VV" - also totaly boring and no sheep.

Sex with Nelly, Masha ..... is now uninteresting - always the same procedure. New people in 3 month - the other is boring.

Adriana in the first 3 month very good, now only shit. Do never merried, the same shit after short time.

Here change the "models" every week - 7 days is enough :biggrin:  Than you know all details in zoom ..... In RLC you "see"

often nothing - boring site :angry: and always the same chicken for long time. Babys go to sleep - no money for shit !!! :biggrin:

On 2016-11-11 at 4:42 PM, Freitag13 said:

Translate my Info in german from 28.10.16 - than you can show many interesting pictures. If you don't want. let it be.

"chaturbate" and other are the same shit like "reallifecam" or "VV" - also totaly boring and no sheep.

Sex with Nelly, Masha ..... is now uninteresting - always the same procedure. New people in 3 month - the other is boring.

Adriana in the first 3 month very good, now only shit. Do never merried, the same shit after short time.

Here change the "models" every week - 7 days is enough :biggrin:  Than you know all details in zoom ..... In RLC you "see"

often nothing - boring site :angry: and always the same chicken for long time. Babys go to sleep - no money for shit !!! :biggrin:

AS I said it's way over priced.  Chaturbate offers it for free.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Wie ich es ist viel zu teuer, sagte. Chaturbate bietet es kostenlos.

Ok - if you want look CAM4, MyFreeCams, LiveSexcams,, FreeSexCams and other - but it's not the same.

To have Abo for money is no option for me also. Without money you can see here some interestet, if you want.

When no, let it bee. 

Now the black man fuck the one girl in pool from behind ! Great.

this week will be interesting :biggrin: With right bottem and refresh you can see very interesting pictures.

Who do not want - look "Alpengrün" or other shit. I am happy to look this - its possible.

now the black man fuck the other chicken :rolleyes:

now she suck his big cock very long time - in full sreen, if you want.

12 hours ago, nack said:

Anybody a member here.The pricing is very high.How is it ?

Hi, what I can say, it isn't typical voyeur site, it's more like chaturbate, but they don't take tokens, you pay monthly. Anyway, good quality and participants swap every  week. You can chat to them and there is a huge archive. There's no interaction between them just sex, so don't need to wait for action which is all the time. For me sites like rlc are too boring now, so I watch this and its ok, but I say again, its just sex so if you want to watch people doing the everyday life, you'll be disappointed.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Hmm..thanks waldi..do they also respond to mails/chat in english as its brazilian.?

Well, I tried to speak to them, some girls understand english, but prefer portuguese or spanish