CasaHot

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 1:20 PM, Blue&Bonnie said:

I got a email from casahot and this is exactly what it said ( You will pay $69.00  BRL and this will cost you around $21.00 ) so what do you pay $69.00 or $21,00

1 US Dollar equals       3.14 Brazilian Real (R$)

You would pay $22.00 USD and it would equal buy you 69 Brazilian R$'s.  When you pay with your CC or whatever Method of Payment their Payment Server uses.  Mostly all of them Accept the Traditional Visa and MasterCard. There are even some where you can actually use a Debit Card.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:
1 US Dollar equals       3.14 Brazilian Real (R$)

You would pay $22.00 USD and it would equal buy you 69 Brazilian R$'s.  When you pay with your CC or whatever Method of Payment their Payment Server uses.  Mostly all of them Accept the Traditional Visa and MasterCard. There are even some where you can actually use a Debit Card.

Hello I pay $21.93 for casahot. I already pay up for the first month when they open the house back up on the 6th

I would like somebody in here to bring home sasha_Greys all the awesome replay
because I can not join myself because they can not take mastercard internationally only Visa and I do not have that
so my hope to see all her clips is someone nice as a member can do it to me

I have a place on google drive that files can be loaded on

Thanks in advance