Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

31 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe will make sure to keep her warm. :heart:

How low can you stoop you furry fiend, using the poor girl so that you can get to Eva, Has your deviousness no limit sir, flabbergasted, that''s what I am sir, simply flabbergasted. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Why you so worried about the temperature?  This temperature is not unusual in this area and the people who live there all their life know how to act and dressed. for us It sounds terrible

Because she is telling me how cold she is getting....that's why. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Why you so worried about the temperature?  This temperature is not unusual in this area and the people who live there all their life know how to act and dressed. for us It sounds terrible

Most people out there don't stand in one position for up to four hours at a time.she is.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

How low can you stoop so low you furry fiend, using the poor girl so that you can get to Eva, Has your deviousness no limit sir, flabbergasted, that''s what I am sir, simply flabbergasted. 

Eva? Are you off your rocker man, she is the very hound that keeps me from the Goddess.. Hope she don't turn into an Ice Queen... :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Eva? Are you off your rocker man, she is the very hound that keeps me from the Goddess.. Hope she don't turn into an Ice Queen... :biggrin:

If she will turn to Ice Queen.. will have to call her ELZA

(for those who don't know who ELZA is..unlikely.. But she is from the movie FROZEN)

Good morning loved one.

Hope you have beautiful day with great success:heart::angel:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pepe said:

Excellent news. :) 

But Pepe, You know as well as I do that she won't stop when she reaches the target, its not in her nature, she has so much passion for this cause, which of course is very admirable. And you of course have a vested interest in the eventual outcome of this signature gathering, as you are one of Gods critters she is trying to protect.

• Upvote 2