Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

When all is said and done, why can't you just accept that she is not a cam-girl, never has been and never will be. Do you realize what you are probably putting her through emotionally? She has done you no harm, yet you choose to pick on her when she is unable to defend herself.Think about it please.

I will not even read your comment just learn first to respect others maybe you will when you grew up

Just now, rebliz said:

I will not even read your comment just learn first to respect others maybe you will when you grew up

Perhaps you could teach me eh, when you openly apologize to Leora for your mistake I will believe it possible for me to learn from you. And don't talk to me about respect.....what respect have you shown Leora?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps you could teach me eh, when you openly apologize to Leora for your mistake I will believe it possible for me to learn from you. And don't talk to me about respect.....what respect have you shown Leora?

I told you you not nominate as laura protector so Please go play with these that fit to your size find another tree to climb on

10 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Please go play with these that fit to your size find another tree to climb on

I cannot converse with moronic pond life any longer. You will be back in the asylum come Monday no doubt. I hope you get many nice toys from Santa tomorrow, Be a good boy and sleep well, and try not to wet the bed, then maybe you will be able to get rid of the diapers.Time for grown ups now, no more talking to children, Goodnight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

This is quite funny really because MGM is right, It is VK music when she was getting dressed this morning that was on her PC, now, if you had the volume turned up you would have noticed she was listening to music, and what make's this hilarious is that when she scrolled down and she clicked on what I assume was another link the music changed as if by magic, so before I made a complete arse of myself I made sure I knew what I was talking about unlike someone I know

Why even justified it Mr. Newark?  Most people here already know this. I agree with you. But, In my opinion, why reply to anyone, whos see things differently? If a question, is at hand,  I can understand, in you educating the Newbie or Troll.  To me, in my opinion, it's just a waste of human emotions expressing his or hers feeling toward the Goddess. Which We are all are guilty of doing. So, in essence, Give him HELL! :smile:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ROCKHARD said:

Why even justified it Mr. Newark?  Most people here already know this. I, agree with you. But, In my opinion, why reply to anyone, whos see things differently? If a question, is at hand,  I can understand, in you educating the Newbie or Troll.  To me, in my opinion, it's just a waste of human emotions expressing his or hers feeling toward the Goddess. Which We are all are guilty of doing. So, in essence, Give him HELL! :smile:

OK I see that you belong the type of people that have to say the last word

well you said it and now goodbye and have a nice day

19 minutes ago, rebliz said:

OK I see that you belong the type of people that have to say the last word

well you said it and now goodbye and have a nice day

Last word or not, is my opinion, and if you do not agree with me, that is your right, so, enjoy those rights. Also, I will camp out here, if I choose too. So know this!! I read everyone's post, that is what makes you and others here at CC interesting to me, even stupidly has a voice, not that I am referring to you, I`m just making my point. Do not push too hard, even if you if mean well? :smile:

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I will.

Anyway I'll will give you a dessert and I wrote it in one of the my posts that I published - as long as she plays and choose the position and angle to seem best, no matter what kind of site or RLC she still remains to me under the title CAM GIRL and there is no need to apologize because it to damaging her and her values

This Is the last words for me to you Yours will be ignored by me