Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not? I like to work with both Windows and Linux :biggrin:

In unix defense i have to say that i don't use it for a long time... but i had nightmares from that time :biggrin: 
I work 99,99% with windows and the other 0,01% clients with apple (domestic environment essentially) 

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

In unix defense i have to say that i don't use it for a long time... but i had nightmares from that time :biggrin: 
I work 99,99% with windows and the other 0,01% clients with apple (domestic environment essentially) 

Never worked with MacOs but as it's based on UNIX I guess there's not so much difference once you open a command shell.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Never worked with MacOs but as it's based on UNIX I guess there's not so much difference once you open a command shell.

Yes, but normally i don't work with command shell... on windows many times yes... but stuff like "SFC", "CHKDSK", bla bla bla 

I don't work (personally) with MacOs but a few clients have it and had to try to help on minor problems (btw.. hate the mac touchpad/mouse :biggrin:)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, but normally i don't work with command shell... on windows many times yes... but stuff like "SFC", "CHKDSK", bla bla bla 

I don't work (personally) with MacOs but a few clients have it and had to try to help on minor problems (btw.. hate the mac touchpad/mouse :biggrin:)

Yes shell you rather use on UNIX based systems. On Windows not so much. And yes I don't like touchpads at all :biggrin: