Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, donjuankd said:

thanks guy..but if get any free video.plz upload for me..i just want video violett and jeff..tq

VHTV does not allow Videos to be Uploaded from their Website and Posted in the Forum. You'll have to Purchase a Subscription in order to View or Download.

il y a 11 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

VHTV does not allow Videos to be Uploaded from their Website and Posted in the Forum. You'll have to Purchase a Subscription in order to View or Download.

RLC requests the same thing and you post them here anyway.

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

RLC requests the same thing and you post them here anyway.

I have been on this Forum for almost 4 Years and not once has RLC made any Direct Contact with any Admins or Moderators as to how they desire their Content to be Posted. RLC is Mute and only gets Content Removed through DMCA Takedowns and then Bans the Hand that Feeds them.

Sites like VHTV, VV and Camarads  they all work with the Forums Admins and Moderators and express how they wish their Content to be Posted. Everything is followed to Detail as per their wishes.They don't follow the same Tactics as RLC with ridiculous DMCA Takedown Orders and Banning their Members.

The Day RLC makes Contact with the Forum and expresses their wishes then it will be followed to detail, until then their Content will get Posted.

• Like 2

But it doesn't take a genius to work it out if your getting DMCA takedowns then it means they don't want their pic/videos to be posted and this forum was offline for a few days because of it. So why else would this happen.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

But it doesn't take a genius to work it out if your getting DMCA takedowns then it means they don't want their pic/videos to be posted and this forum was offline for a few days because of it. So why else would this happen.

We don't get any further DMCA Takedowns from RLC. Everything Posted in Open Forums is Third Party Hosted Content. Someone else gets the Takedown Orders so the Onus is on the Servers the Content was Posted on.

• Like 1

What happened to Layla & Eric (offline) apartment it has disappeared from the list, I thought there were meant to be new participants going in today.

Screen_Hunter_1413.jpg

• Upvote 1

I thought they were just mving a new couple into Layla & Eric apt as it was already set up, that must of been me making an assumption.:angel:

55 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess the preparing it going online with the new names now 

Hope it's not that couple that was at Clara place few nights ago,totaly average looking couple.At least be that two girls that been there some days ago.But few hopes.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hope it's not that couple that was at Clara place few nights ago,totaly average looking couple.At least be that two girls that been there some days ago.But few hopes.

I will prefer that couple that was at tim&zoi a few times and also visit clara&stas.. Groomy said they talk about contracts and stuff. But even the couple that visited Clara&Stas will be a good option
It's weird if it will be in 3 days 2 houses with only girls from the same managers when on thursday was 0 houses like that at all VH, and the house of E&L it's not good for another fake couple or two straight girls. Specially that last two girls that i didn't saw any 'emotion' between them