Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I will prefer that couple that was at tim&zoi a few times and also visit clara&stas.. Groomy said they talk about contracts and stuff. But even the couple that visited Clara&Stas will be a good option
It's weird if it will be in 3 days 2 houses with only girls from the same managers when on thursday was 0 houses like that at all VH, and the house of E&L it's not good for another fake couple or two straight girls. Specially that last two girls that i didn't saw any 'emotion' between them

You mean Ilka and Jaro?

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I will prefer that couple that was at tim&zoi a few times and also visit clara&stas.. Groomy said they talk about contracts and stuff. But even the couple that visited Clara&Stas will be a good option
It's weird if it will be in 3 days 2 houses with only girls from the same managers when on thursday was 0 houses like that at all VH, and the house of E&L it's not good for another fake couple or two straight girls. Specially that last two girls that i didn't saw any 'emotion' between them

Respect you opinon,Gess some will prefer an couple others an girl couple,don't remember well that couple that was at Tim and zoi,but the one that was at Clara house some days ago just looked totaly average in my opinon,not better or worst then Clara or zoi etc for exemple,that's why i would like something diferent,but not an fake girl couple of course.Well Gess we will know it sooner or later.But an girl like Margaret with some curves would be nice for exemple.

Hey VH.  Do you have any idea how annoying it is when you sometimes switch from cam to cam and it goes to a recent timeline instead of to the present?  Sitting therfe waiting for the cam to open till I notice it is not in the present.  Very very annoying..

It's ok guys.  It was not you it was them.  My wife and I have been in that same spot.  You will never convince a reluctant newbie to the lifestyle to have a good time.  Hope you showed them the door.  They are not even close to being in your league.