Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, there are apartments running Halloween parties.

Talking about parties, don't skip November the 1st.

We won't but the cams most likely will.  :biggrin::biggrin:  (Sometimes I just amuse the hell outta myself!)

14 hours ago, mic351 said:

Hey VH.  Do you have any idea how annoying it is when you sometimes switch from cam to cam and it goes to a recent timeline instead of to the present?  Sitting therfe waiting for the cam to open till I notice it is not in the present.  Very very annoying..

This works when you switch one cam to another while staying inside one Apartment list and having Timeline enabled once. This is done on purpose and it is more convenient, than switching cameras and having to go back in timeline again. Consider this as multi-angle time machine. You can always switch it off pressing "GO LIVE" button or switching to other apartments to watch.

If this behavior is different from what you experienced, please let us know about it via Support, we will investigate if you had some sort of bug.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jontee said:

when do u think in time in days week month...?

For sure soon, but in Russian understanding:biggrin:

I understand from disappearing Eric&Layla  - Offline, it will take some time..... but maybe a place for Em for some weeks....??? Because it is a pity to watch Em´s activities on the couch with cam set up for a LR, not for a BR.

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

For sure soon, but in Russian understanding:biggrin:

I understand from disappearing Eric&Layla  - Offline, it will take some time..... but maybe a place for Em for some weeks....??? Because it is a pity to watch Em´s activities on the couch with cam set up for a LR, not for a BR.

The 'problem' is that there is there a ready house with cams and connections to be fulfilled.
With Em, it's a different manager, in a different country, they have to search for houses and equipped the house.. And before they have to know if it will be profitable 

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Still wish someday VH to have an house with older residents(in their 40s)..would be interisting and diferent,so many similar looking residents,in both aspect and age.

Wishes can be different - I would prefer younger people....:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, spielo said:

Wishes can be different - I would prefer younger people....:biggrin:

Hehe indeed,well more houses with  younger couples in their 19,20s also would be nice.But there are some couples in their 20s,30s in VH,now an mature couple (40s etc)we don't have any.