Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When you don't want it just write mail directly to support. [email protected]

Why should we have to do the extra step?  Why can't they simply remove the captua?  It serves no security purpose.  Inasmuch as your support ticket is answered through your email, what purpose does the added level of so-called security serve?

• Like 2

Just now, mic351 said:

Why should we have to do the extra step?  Why can't they simply remove the captua?  It serves no security purpose.  Inasmuch as your support ticket is answered through your email, what purpose does the added level of so-called security serve?

Don't know. Just wanted suggest another way to do it. I personally nearly everytime write mails directly...

1 hour ago, stanley said:

As far as I understand, if you are a current subscriber you will have access to all 3 sites at no extra cost as VHTV has said lots of times in the past that your subscription will never increase as long as you stay a member.

What I would like to know is will the current all girl apartments move to the lesbian/all girl site or stay in the hetrosexual site ie Linda & Carrie, Lisa & Em, Misty?

Thanks Stanley.But there will be then three VH site says with diferent houses..one straight houses,other lesbian houses and other gays houses..seems so big and that would put lots of problems on streams etc.Myself would prefer like it is,all houses in one VH site.Well hope they clarified all this.

48 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Yes it serves.. It helps to decrease/limit the possibilities of bots sending automatic spam mails... 

53 minutes ago, mic351 said:

my robot sometimes wants to fuck with my computer so it's nice to know that we have extra security to prevent that from happening!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks Stanley.But there will be then three VH site says with diferent houses..one straight houses,other lesbian houses and other gays houses..seems so big and that would put lots of problems on streams etc.Myself would prefer like it is,all houses in one VH site.Well hope they clarified all this.

I agree, I don't see any benefit for me in splitting the sites - much better and easier having them all in one place.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

I agree, I don't see any benefit for me in splitting the sites - much better and easier having them all in one place.

They can get more money out of their customers by splitting the site.  There are likely those who will sub to multiple sites.  

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

They can get more money out of their customers by splitting the site.  There are likely those who will sub to multiple sites.  

I get that. But they were teasing us with big news announced today for existing customers and existing customers will get the same as now but split over 3 sites, which I don't see as a benifit.

I hope they will have a 4th site - All-in-one - that will have all the apartments listed so we don't have to keep switching sites all the time.

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I get that, but sometimes it takes 10+ tries before it takes. It makes me feel like a chicken at a carnival. It's kind of insulting to the customer (me)!

I don't know if it's a different system now, but pasta time i did a ticket support (Many weeks ago) it was easy thing. I think also depend the kind of CAPTCHA that may appear

• Like 1