Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think the cost will ver prohibitive. Anyone with an interest in a gay or lesbian site is going to have to really be hard up to subcribe to 1-2 other sites also.  For myself, there is no way I would pay extra for another site. One is enough! Now, if they had a site full of passable transgirls. I'd dump VH central in a heartbeat. The question for me is going to be when the day comes that VH puts in real transgirls, will I jump ship from VH Central? I just cannot imagine paying this much for a voyeur site. 

I underlined the key phrase.

All active VHTV Premium members  will have access to all these websites for the same price they pay at the moment.

100% agree,seems an mess,even if actual clients don't have to pay more only the thing of..changing from one site to another and another and another..just to watch the houses seems insane..we must me reading something wrong.For sure all new lesbian,an new gays houses will be in this site(VH)as it always been.Not to mention it's important to give clients some variety,and it's nice to have in the same site some straight houses,other lesbians and gays ones.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Really,  the Linda & Carrie house should go in a separate bi-sexual site - leaving the lesbian site with no houses.

right now linda & carrie go to the asexual site & hopefully no other apts will join them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My main doubt is... Will they Open the gay site with two houses and lesbian site with one house?

The strong of VH it's being one site right now,would be insane dangerous move for them to "split" VH in several sites...it's better one big site with loyal users base.Not to mention that you just sayed..very few houses for those other sites.

without knowing anything at all it seems to me that the propose gay site & lesbian site (separate) would be available separately at a price below the full member price. the full member price would include all 3 sites but the homophobes would not have to log onto the sites that they don't want to watch. how much switching is really needed if your taste goes to 1 category?

Any truth to the rumour that VHTV are going to launch a new site featuring do nothings? *

I hear that Xenia, Stacy, Dora & Gary are itching for a comeback on the new site, Adam & Jack are already trying out their new apartment on there and Linda & Carrie will move to it soon after launch. Special guests at launch will be the much missed couple of Kenny & Mia - they are currently finishing off building their new walk in wardrobe.

* OK I made up the rumour myself :)

• Like 3

Just now, golfer06 said:

without knowing anything at all it seems to me that the propose gay site & lesbian site (separate) would be available separately at a price below the full member price. the full member price would include all 3 sites but the homophobes would not have to log onto the sites that they don't want to watch. how much switching is really needed if your taste goes to 1 category?

But wouldn't that(they having two simultaneous sites working)put even more stress on load cams net etc,and all the problems we already have be even more present?My know how it's limited,but if they already have problems managing one site..two would be even worse..

Just now, stanley said:

Any truth to the rumour that VHTV are going to launch a new site featuring do nothings? *

I here that Xenia, Stacy, Dora & Gary are itching for a comeback on the new site, Adam & Jack are already trying out their new apartment on there and Linda & Carrie will move to it soon after launch. Special guests at launch will be the much missed couple of Kenny & Mia - they are currently finishing off building their new walk in wardrobe.

* OK I made up the rumour myself :)

Dude don't even joke with that:biggrin:

• Like 1