Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, stanley said:

Any truth to the rumour that VHTV are going to launch a new site featuring do nothings? *

I here that Xenia, Stacy, Dora & Gary are itching for a comeback on the new site, Adam & Jack are already trying out their new apartment on there and Linda & Carrie will move to it soon after launch. Special guests at launch will be the much missed couple of Kenny & Mia - they are currently finishing off building their new walk in wardrobe.

* OK I made up the rumour myself :)

You forgot Katya and Ruslan and Amy and Alya :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

But wouldn't that(they having two simultaneous sites working)put even more stress on load cams net etc,and all the problems we already have be even more present?My know how it's limited,but if they already have problems managing one site..two would be even worse..

if they are separated it would probably be less strain. also you could log onto 2 or 3 sites by just opening more windows. i usually have 3 or 4 windows open all the time anyway.

Just now, golfer06 said:

if they are separated it would probably be less strain. also you could log onto 2 or 3 sites by just opening more windows. i usually have 3 or 4 windows open all the time anyway.

Dam,well lets just hope we don't have to pay an cent more for it..

So let me see it I got it right..all this means..VH..it's evolving in desenvolving on an evolution without boarders that mixs KitKat with the Nothing's but still..with Gary trying not to try but..VH it's indeed..ONE YEAR OLD..got it right!?!Dam I am smart.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

my robot sometimes wants to fuck with my computer so it's nice to know that we have extra security to prevent that from happening!

Just what you need, a fucking slut for a robot....:biggrin: