Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You won't need to log in to all 3 websites. The single log-in to rule them all.

Good idea. Though we have already sent some premium paychecks to every apartment :D

Jeff and Violet best arrangements and decorations.

Anna best food

Nina, Alan, Serena, Edda, Joe best party so far.

Mira and Henry best costumes.

Tim most funny costume :biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry to see you disappointed. Ask and you shall receive. We're always glad to answer your questions.

Some of our users received several newsletters today. In fact, those, who were subscribed since the first month of our existence, received separate newsletter. And yeah, there's Friday ahead, did you forget about "VHTV Weekly"? :D

Aww, now I feel all left out :( I first subscribed in 2016 - not sure the exact date, but only got the standard newsletter. :cry:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You must have subscribed in November 2016.

I looked it up, it was actually 28th November 2016.

Thank you for your order 30 days access for Voyeur House TV at:

http://voyeur-house.tv

Placed on 28-Nov-2016 21:17:53 UTC timezone.
Amount    GBP 25.92.

This transaction was successful and is now being processed by http://voyeur-house.tv

Well as long as the PRICE don't rise from current users neither the stream quality(that isn't already the best)then ok,but is hard to believe so many new places without quality of houses to be less,hope I am wrong and all those new places  delivery quality and nice activity but have some fears we could be reaching an Rlc type thing...lots lots of houses,half of them nothing happens.Just want an good VH and for many years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well as long as the PRICE don't rise from current users neither the stream quality(that isn't already the best)then ok,but is hard to believe so many new places without quality of houses to be less,hope I am wrong and all those new places  delivery quality and nice activity but have some fears we could be reaching an Rlc type thing...lots lots of houses,half of them nothing happens.Just want an good VH and for many years.

Pretty sure they won't let that happen. Otherwise the do nothings and all the other boring places would be still online

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure they won't let that happen. Otherwise the do nothings and all the other boring places would be still online

Really hope so jabba,that one of major reasons i pay and like VH,contrary to the other major cam site in VH if an house/resident it's inactive for some few months the place it's closed or changed big time.Hope this big diferencial(for better)thing of them stay always an priority.

• Like 1