Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe the new system is still making problems. Important is to submit tickets so they get as many information as possible,

But how many "new" system do they have or try?look to Rlc,most of time works nicely.Was trying to watch ana&nyusha place but it's almost impossible..up to 15sec to just change cam.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But how many "new" system do they have or try?look to Rlc,most of time works nicely.Was trying to watch ana&nyusha place but it's almost impossible..up to 15sec to just change cam.

Yes I know there is still work to do. I can understand all people who are angry about it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I just got information they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed tomorrow. 

So are they going to give me back the three or more days that this has been an issue and unwatchable?  This is ridiculous...it's not the first time.  Putting in a ticket means they just have you dance and jump through hoops for some time providing them with a shit load of info about YOU all the while, they know the issue is theirs.  Then they tell you that you are using the wrong browser or to clear your cache...wish I thought of that!!

Just now, jontee said:

tomorrow. .....was it 3 days ago..u never try stuff i live sites... put up a test site to try stuff on...and then u put the  test on live...and if it not word roll back to old live version...

At the moment not one of the preview cams work when I click on them...just endlessly loading

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I just got information they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed tomorrow. 

Why would they give YOU that information YOU"RE not having any issues.  I've been complaining for fucking days and all they do is tell me it's my problem!!!

I can understand all you guys are angry. I agree these issues should not be happen. Innsut tried to get information and provided you the (for today not good) news. But please don't but on the guy providing the information. I am not responsible for it. Be sure I will forward how angry you are. 

this is a 24/7 site and then they must have tec in support that can try fix it ...or they have to call them in and try to fix it

tomorrow is not the answer...if its a 24/7 site or they have to pay back all the money to all full members... 

• Like 1