Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

En aucun cas je ne cherche à vous attaquer, j'ai trouvé bizarre (amusant) que vous portiez votre attention sur ce détail d'une soirée où Bree a eu mille fois plus de plaisir que de peine. Voilà c'est tout. Ravi d'avoir fait votre connaissance, à bientôt j'espère.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So Ash, you're a woman, can you honestly say that Bree didn't get her pussy hurt? 

I didn't see it, but she grimacing from it, that's a look you would have if you got hit in the stomach, 

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Haven't we got enough people turning lights off? :angel:

Hehe,that's my ideia,the cat could be hired to turn on the lights,would be peace of cake for the little bastard hehe.

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Given the direction that VH is going and the vetting process seems quite lax, what would prevent a new manager from trafficking people on VH? You may think it would be obvious, but really how would you know? How would VH know?  A "manager" skilled in the art of fear and intimidation could quite easily pass off his subjects as tenants. 

We are told that these people are adults and have free will to choose their path, but how do you really know? Surely you don't believe that all prostitutes are doing their work on their own free will even though their smiles and moans of pleasure appear to be genuine. 

Something to think about as VH grows.

Well the direction VH seems to be going lately the business of exploitation could seem to be rearing its ugly head and i am not going to say any more on the subject right now but it is, in my opinion, becoming more obvious as days go by.

And as far as behaviour goes well the rule book seems to have gone out the window now.

• Like 1