Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Could you investigate was causes the outages on CC? Seems like scheduled server reboot to me?

The one on Cam Caps seems to happen at the same time every Sunday Morning.  It never started doing this until we changed Servers in July when the DMCA knocked the other Offline. Ever since then it seems of be a Weekly Task of the Server.If it's a Server Reboot it sure takes a long time to Reboot. 

I'm on Eastern Standard Time so it happens to me at 1:01am Sundays and is usually Offline for about 2 Hours.  The time would be different for many as everyone's in Different Time Zones.  I mentioned it to Admin and Support was on the Forum checking to see what could be causing it incase it was a Software issue but it still seems to do it weekly. Even after the Daylight Savings Time change it still stayed at the same time instead of rolling back 1 Hour. At least it does it when the Forum is at a Slow Point instead of at a busy time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

The one on Cam Caps seems to happen at the same time every Sunday Morning.  It never started doing this until we changed Servers in July when the DMCA knocked the other Offline. Ever since then it seems of be a Weekly Task of the Server.If it's a Server Reboot it sure takes a long time to Reboot. 

I'm on Eastern Standard Time so it happens to me at 1:01am Sundays and is usually Offline for about 2 Hours.  The time would be different for many as everyone's in Different Time Zones.  I mentioned it to Admin and Support was on the Forum checking to see what could be causing it incase it was a Software issue but it still seems to do it weekly. Even after the Daylight Savings Time change it still stayed at the same time instead of rolling back 1 Hour. At least it does it when the Forum is at a Slow Point instead of at a busy time. 

Thanks. Really strange behavior. Maybe checking the log files will help?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. Really strange behavior. Maybe checking the log files will help?

Maintenance and backups for CC happen at that time. Otherwise, it could be incremental and continuous and would slow down the board.

9 hours ago, Rhdem said:

i mean 502 error was on VHTV not on CC... if you watch for example Lina and Dominica timeline you will find an hole from 8:38 AM to 9:20 AM

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm27/cam18?timestamp=1516343866

Reports suggest that there were some glitches with US servers; the site apparently was up for many in Europe. I really wish some of our networking experts would help explain this stuff to us who have crappy knowledge of networking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maintenance and backups for CC happen at that time. Otherwise, it could be incremental and continuous and would slow down the board.

Reports suggest that there were some glitches with US servers; the site apparently was up for many in Europe. I really wish some of our networking experts would help explain this stuff to us who have crappy knowledge of networking.

I'm don't know what server i'm connecting, but i'm in Europe and VH went out (502) at that time here.. Come back more or less 30 minutes later