Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

21 minutes ago, JoJoGunne said:

Could be the result of "corporate espionage".

Say...someone from VV goes to work for RLC...infiltrates them, so to speak.  Get's data (email addresses, etc).  Goes back to VV, who starts a offshoot company with that new information.

Now...legal problems can ensue.  Depends on how aggressively RLC wants to protect their data.  It would probably depend on how much money they are losing.

This sort of thing happens quite a bit in the corporate world.

Haha, RLC will ban Voyeur House for publishing the pics of Leora.... or file a law suit 

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ok just got answer from VV regarding new site. Yes it's a site from same company and we will see archives soon

Very interesting, I got the following reply just now:

Hello,

Ough, it seems like our outsource support team manager messed everything up. We saw some posts on CamCaps regarding new site, and want to make statement, that Voyuer Villa is not affiliated nor connected to Voyeur House.tv

We are aware of new website running up with some other apartments, but neither management or team owns or runs this website. We will continue investigating this new website, because it really seems similar to Voyeur Villa.

Please refer to other website if you want any information. Our support team is dedicated to Voyeur-Villa.com and the manager, answered to similar question is no longer works with Voyeur Villa support.

Best regards,

Voyeur Villa

It seems that one or some ex-employees from the Villa are the new founders....

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmm no archives no subscription.

Exactly!! And instead of providing tenants to the rather incomplete apartments at VV (Tula,Sofia), they decide to open VH, mint more money from existing subscribers to VV with promise of more action and cast previous tenants who may or may not be suitable for this.

Then, we will have to wait for another month or so for any action.Brilliant plan from VV to fool subscribers.

They should fix their existing issues first in VV before opening another venture ( I am assuming VH is from the same management )

Just now, nack said:

Christy and army guy.Akira and Charlie if they are still together.

i have only seen christy in older vids and it seems she would be good. what i saw was her fucking 3 different guys over a 2 day period and she was hot but i know nothing else. i also saw a vid of akira and another guy gangbanging anna. that kind of stuff hasn't happened lately.