Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, nack said:

If not for the archives I would have missed the hot kitchen and bedroom session of new couple at Tver at 3:30 am :biggrin:yesterday

yes,i have recording that but i was not alone to rec it :biggrin:,this archive videos is just essential for who want open a similar website now,rlc was the precursor in this type of site but now they are has been because they don't want put an archive videos

• Upvote 1

yesterday the jacky bf was in vv in sofia for fixe the bathroom camera and now he's on voyeur-house for lived with jacky on cameras,

for me it's clearly another site of vv compagny,the same system of cameras on tripod,the same quality videos,the same join page design,similitude with the website name...

2 hours ago, nack said:

Christy was a dynamite.Too bad she had health issues and had to leave.

She only left the first due to health reasons. She left the 2nd time because nobody wanted her around because she tried to fuck Ivo.

Lol they are really kidding us. Next couple there is Katya & Ruslan. That new site is the trash bin for all former VV and RLC people I guess. One less reason to subscribe there because we all already know that people...

At the moment only Jackys appartement is working. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol they are really kidding us. Next couple there is Katya & Ruslan. That new site is the trash bin for all former VV and RLC people I guess. One less reason to subscribe there because we all already know that people...

At the moment only Jackys appartement is working. 

lol,day after day i think rlc, vv and now this new site are managed by the same compagny,

katya/ ruslan was in rlc first,they have coming in vv by the name elly/toss and now they are back with their original rlc names katya/ruslan,search the coincidence !!! we will see nelly/david soon here

• Upvote 1