Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

So after all this time of teasing everybody about your big 1 year old announcement, the only thing you announce are features that haven't been released yet and another price hike? This announcement was really preachy for not really saying anything important.

Credit where credit is due; you guys have come a long LONG way from day one and the level of popularity you have gained in that year is very impressive. And I was extremely skeptical in the past but even I admit now that there are a few apartments that I find quite entertaining.

Having said that to not make this post entirely negative, why wouldn't you have these "features" available now? I would hope that they become at least available before or in junction with the price hike. And speaking of price hike, it says premium members will have access to all three sub sites. What if someone doesn't want access to the other sites.? You said in the past that you were working on members being able to pay for specific apartments that they wanted to see. What ever happened to that cause I see no mention of it. What if a person wanted premium features but only wanted to sub to one of the sites. He would still have to pay for apartments that don't interest him?

Happy Birthday VH.  You are well on your way towards becoming the #1 voyeur site.  I hope this year you can fix the skipping, buffering and lagging.  You do that and your subscription will climb exponentially.   I seem to remember that when you started you stated that the rate for subscribers would not increase from their first subscription provided they maintained their subscription without break.  Am I right in that because my rate has already climbed once?  Just wondering if I remember that right.. In any event, again, happy birthday..

I have to say I'm rather disapointed at the birthday newsletter because it didn't really tell us anything.

Yesterday we were promised newsletters (plural) so hopefully all the big exciting news is going to be in the next newsletter later today.

Someone could help me in one thing,info?Vh sayed,Soon Maybe Will be an lesbian page houses and an gay page house?What does that mean?It will be apart of the main VH site and we will have to pay again or more?Very confusing.In my case really wanted for long time an lesbian(true)house in VH but the info is strange.

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Someone could help me in one thing,info?Vh sayed,Soon Maybe Will be an lesbian page houses and an gay page house?What does that mean?It will be apart of the main VH site and we will have to pay again or more?Very confusing.In my case really wanted for long time an lesbian(true)house in VH but the info is strange.

As far as I understand, if you are a current subscriber you will have access to all 3 sites at no extra cost as VHTV has said lots of times in the past that your subscription will never increase as long as you stay a member.

What I would like to know is will the current all girl apartments move to the lesbian/all girl site or stay in the hetrosexual site ie Linda & Carrie, Lisa & Em, Misty?

Hi @Voyeur House TV, I have a rather cheeky question that I think I know the answer to, but here goes anyway. I already have the one year subscription but would like to know if I can take advantage of your one week special offer to add a further 365 days to that remaining on my current subscription or is the promotion only for new subscribers.  If I can and I pay now, when the renewal comes around again in what will then be 2019 would I, as part of your 'price hold' for Premium subscribers, then have the special offer price for the renewal or the price applicable when I first took out the first one year subscription?  As part of your price promise, both are less than what the price will be by then so it is a 'win win' but I have always got an eye out for a bargain :biggrin:.

Many thanks

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Are you talking about the captua thing with the fucking pictures? I hate, hate, hate that shit. Makes me wonder if VH does it on purpose to discourgae peoeple from sending tickets.

Yep!  That's the one.  I can see no other reason for it than the one you just stated..

• Like 2