Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Finaly we have cam previews thumbs,congrats to VHTV for that.My opinon regard it..the place were it's shows isn't the best,maybe  putting it below the time archive bar(if possible)that way won't cover part of image we are seing every time we watch the cam preview.No doubth some improvements should be made,but very posite to have it,so many houses by now in VH an feature like this was imperative.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It only displays on mouse over

Maybe if displayed less time,my count is that it stays about 15seconds till desapeared,think maybe 10seconds would be better and more than enought.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Finaly we have cam previews thumbs,congrats to VHTV for that.My opinon regard it..the place were it's shows isn't the best,maybe  putting it below the time archive bar(if possible)that way won't cover part of image we are seing every time we watch the cam preview.No doubth some improvements should be made,but very posite to have it,so many houses by now in VH an feature like this was imperative.

I second that as is removes a fair part of the image window

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It only displays on mouse over

OR toggles on and off, on the preview button bottom right of picture part of window, depending on your browser. Like the others with this number of "realms" it is a necessary and useful feature; GOOD move VHTV thanks. I have not worked out how often it refreshes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey everyone,

Preview feature is out in its first public version. We have already started gathering your valuable feedback on it and we're watching how users use it real time too. 

Coming next is that: we will make an option to show it under camera view, so it won't clutter the valuable space. 

We are also considering adding selection of timeout in secs for previews to stay on screen after you put mouse cursor away or it stays inactive within it. 

This is just a beginning, there's lots of stuff to do ahead within this feature and expect new releases within these weeks too. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

One of next improvements should be trying to have all houses with quality cams and good lighting(similar quality),Gona try to explain..the other major cam site have an very similar quality Regard the cams in most houses,p and that's it's great and gives an good prestige in that regard,then when watching VH we have houses with great cams and lighting(like C&j,s&p,e&i and some others)and then houses with some very low average cams(probarby old cams)m&g,z&t,I know that having several managers instead of just one makes this harder to accomplish,but would be important for the site image and deliver.

• Like 4