Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, ARMY SNIPER said:

you can cut the previews OFF you know...but you need to pay attention to your wife anyways ::)

No not for free viewers. I agree this is a big problem. I will try to get it solved. Of course I agree to the point with the wife :biggrin:

• Like 1

Hopeful VHTV it's already working on putting the preview thumbs bar bellow the time archive,strangely as hopeful the preview thumb it's useful today for the first time i turn it of,it's annoying to have the bar for 15sec till it desapears,but bet it's being fixed,reworked.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hopeful VHTV it's already working on putting the preview thumbs bar bellow the time archive,strangely as hopeful the preview thumb it's useful today for the first time i turn it of,it's annoying to have the bar for 15sec till it desapears,but bet it's being fixed,reworked.

Yes they are on it finding solutions. Don't worry. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone having the same problem as me?its the site(VH)it's constantly stoping from time to time for maybe 3,4 seconds,the image and sound stops and then an black image with the loading icon apear on screen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Does anyone having the same problem as me?its the site(VH)it's constantly stoping from time to time for maybe 3,4 seconds,the image and sound stops and then an black image with the loading icon apear on screen.

Try closing the Browser Down and Clear the Cache then restart the Browser. That may help.

• Upvote 1

My main problem is with 6 cams it's that they are redirecting the views for some houses more then for others (and i know that some houses have more action then others..) but already have saw some moments that wasn't there and some apartments having 4 or 5 cams in 6 (on a total of 216) and not in all that cams of that house something was happening, but i believe that they are still testing the script to choose cams.. But for showing 6 cams in 216 was better to wait a little bit more with another solution (even if they have to copy competition that have two systems with real better results and totally different of this)

About the bar (and talking from my experience) i don't have any problem (and of course that i agree that where she is located it totally a bad option and can't imagine how was decided to be tested there) i can show previews (6 thumbnails) or not whenever i want and i can auto-hide or not whenever i can.. I'm not a premium now and have the normal account login done.. The only thing (don't know if it's only with me) it's that when i open the site, the thumbnails takes some time to appear/load (for 3-4 times have loaded with totally non sense random imagens (nothing to do with VH))

Edit: Also don't know if the cams in thumbnails are equal for every users or if some users have ones and others have anothers 

Agree in what sparkles said,in my view just 6preview thumbs it's to little(Probrably it's that way to fit the screen),the other cam site have about 30,35 previews pics(that most of times catch most houses good),Probrably when the VH preview thumbs pass to below screen it will be possible to have at least 12preview thumbs and that way catch a lot more houses.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As for the site being slow and long loading times I got info from support they are working on it. I provided them with some info which will hopefully help them.

In kinda strange,because the site isn't slow,just plays normally and then just stops for some seconds,then starts normal again then stops..but gona try what Stn said.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In kinda strange,because the site isn't slow,just plays normally and then just stops for some seconds,then starts normal again then stops..but gona try what Stn said.

They have some problems so don't be disappointed when it does not help. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As for the site being slow and long loading times I got info from support they are working on it. I provided them with some info which will hopefully help them.

Last week they ask me that 3 Screenshots and was when they ask me then in the morning if was better (but at that time the problems only occurs between 20:00 and 04:00 (+/-) so didn't have a clear answer for them, but at night problems was back