Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 1/25/2018 at 4:53 AM, StnCld316 said:

No matter what gets done on a Website there's always going to be some that don't like the way it's set up. In the end the Majority just move a long with the flow in the direction taken. The Fallout is usually Minimal.

The Wonderful World of Software Development.  :biggrin:

I respect what you are conveying. But the fact is, VHTV, have NO clue how to set up Cams. It's like they left a bunch of kids to handle the most critical part of their business. How is this possible, when all they needed to do is follow RLC platform? RLC may be the SCUM of the earth, but they were smart enough to hire a designer to suggest to RLC were to set up their Cams to maximize the view. (Obviously, one Cam should always be pointed directly at the Bed, from back to the front board.) "Wow preview windows. A joke right? The only thing, I'm witnessing its greed. Once in awhile, you add something new because you people are spending it on toys and NOT the business. Took you all over a year just to implement a silly Preview windows. If you want the right people imo, hire Military people with more than four years of service. They are motivated, dedicated, loyal, and devoted to whom ever their employer may be. They are train to follow instructions and protect when needed. I will have to admit, their were my best workers and I'm not saying this because I am a Marine. Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I respect what you are conveying. But the fact is, VHTV, have NO clue how to set up Cams. It's like they left a bunch of kids to handle the most critical part of their business. How is this possible, when all they needed to do is follow RLC platform? RLC may be the SCUM of the earth, but they were smart enough to hire a designer to suggest to RLC were to set up their Cams to maximize the view. (Obviously, one Cam should always be pointed directly at the Bed, from back to the front board.) "Wow preview windows. A joke right? The only thing, I'm witnessing its greed. Once in awhile, you add something new because you people are spending it on toys and NOT the business. Took you all over a year just to implement a silly Preview windows. If you want the right people imo, hire Military people with more than four years of service. They are motivated, dedicated, loyal to whom ever their employer may be. They are train to follow instructions and protect when needed. I will have to admit, their were my best workers and I'm not saying this because I am a Marine. Peace Joey :cool:

I don't know who sets up the Cams whether it be VHTV, Managers or the Tenants themselves.  The Preview Window can be removed. All a Member has to do is Register a Free Account with VHTV. Once an Account is created just Log-In to VHTV and the Preview Window can be Toggled Off.

31 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know who sets up the Cams whether it be VHTV, Managers or the Tenants themselves.  The Preview Window can be removed. All a Member has to do is Register a Free Account with VHTV. Once an Account is created just Log-In to VHTV and the Preview Window can be Toggled Off.

I have an account. I’m just saying the positioning of the Cams and lightning sucks, horrible, pathetic, etc. IMO. They must be operating through mail orders, letting the tenants setup there own Cams or is it the managers, that everyone talks about. (real professionals) As for the previews, You have six windows, three are occupied with one apt. the other three are in limbo... But, like you said , I can turn off the preview, which I did, the first day it appeared. I know one thing for sure, I will never renew... I only watch one apt. Good enough for me. I’m not going to spend my time clicking on every Apt. It’s  the most ridiculous, laughable concept I have ever encountered. Imo. Joeybaggs  

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Interesting how as more apartments open the less comments seem to get made in all of the apartments. Yet VH seems to continue to grow and grow! Why? @Sparkles It seems to me that perhaps as VH grows, the correlation between the number of comments and viewership of an apartment becomes less relevant. Would you agree?

more watching. less commenting. also important; less negative commenting. as people find apts that they like they don't have time to watch & comment on the xgswhoever types!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

more watching. less commenting. also important; less negative commenting. as people find apts that they like they don't have time to watch & comment on the xgswhoever types!

You have some reason golfer,I think there is also less coments because some good amount of the houses are plain boring(so nothing to say about them),honestly I watch from the 20s something probarby six,seven,and well that's already an good number to watch I gess,over the other cam site i watch(with regularitie)maybe at max three,four.

In the latter part of today almost all of the "realms" are taking ages to load. This is often up to 30 seconds. Some do not load at all. Are others experiencing the same?

This is after I have re-booted the computer earlier today.

15 minutes later..........It has speeded up but will it take the Friday night load?

Edited by Oldstalker
honesty

10 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

In the latter part of today almost all of the "realms" are taking ages to load. This is often up to 30 seconds. Some do not load at all. Are others experiencing the same?

This is after I have re-booted the computer earlier today.

15 minutes later..........It has speeded up but will it take the Friday night load?

Yes they are still working on fixing it. I had the same problems...

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes they are still working on fixing it. I had the same problems...

Thanks jabbath very grateful; are you a native German speaker? IF so then your English is idiomatic and every good; or are you a serviceman stationed there?

16 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Thanks jabbath very gtrateful; are you a native German speaker? IF so then your English is idiomatic an every good; or are you a serviceman stationed there?

Yes I am a "real" German :biggrin: I am employed in the IT business and so the main language I hear every day is English. Sometimes there are days I even think in English :biggrin:

• Like 1