Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I am a "real" German :biggrin: I am employed in the IT business and so the main language I hear every day is English. Sometimes there are days I even think in English :biggrin:

Then I salute you; any man who can be (occasionally - you are German after all) funny in another man's language deserves praise! I trust you see the British humour in this. 

• Like 3

@Voyeur House TV
Well i reported a problem (from a long days) that cam 1 wasn't working at misty place... I tried different browsers (firefox, edge, chrome) and with/without login... also mentioned that was the only cam in all site that was working for me ... support answer was priceless

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Purchase a paid account and you will not have any problems.
Thanks for your time.

and then i answered 

So you are saying that a free cam isn't working because i have an account with 0 premium days available.. and if i buy days that cam starts to work??? 
If this is your type of support, sorry for reporting a problem.. It won't be repeated

It was the last support ticket i sent to them... 

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@Voyeur House TV
Well i reported a problem (from a long days) that cam 1 wasn't working at misty place... I tried different browsers (firefox, edge, chrome) and with/without login... also mentioned that was the only cam in all site that was working for me ... support answer was priceless

and then i answered 

It was the last support ticket i sent to them... 

Hmmm I guess you got at the wrong guy. Let me see what I can do here tmrw. 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Just to correct my above message that i read now in your quote  .. i said it was the only cam that wasn't working 

Yes he totally must have misunderstood you. I usually have absolutely zero problems with the support guys. So let me try to solve it tmrw. 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he totally must have misunderstood you. I usually have absolutely zero problems with the support guys. So let me try to solve it tmrw. 

Nop... I don't think so because it wasn't the first time i receive the exact same kind of answer when did a complain about the cam at LR at old KPLP house... Could have the wrong guy... because the guy (or guys) that was talking about buffering problems was a totally different answer (but at time i was premium) 

This was my complete first  message to them. I guess it was clear enough to not be misunderstood

Hello!
About Misty House, since a few days (can't precise how many) that cam1 (the only one i have access there) don't open... Keeps loading all the time (not only by night but during day also). It's the only cam (free) in all houses that doesn't work for me and already tried with login on and off and in 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). I know (from Camcaps) that a few users also have the same problem Tks

Just now, Sparkles said:

This was my complete first  message to them

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nop... I don't think so because it wasn't the first time i receive the exact same kind of answer when did a complain about the cam at LR at old KPLP house... Could have the wrong guy... because the guy (or guys) that was talking about buffering problems was a totally different answer (but at time i was premium) 

Dont worry I will try to solve it tmrw...