Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Sorry Jabba am not in a good mood right now.

No good working now when the actions all over lol.

Its working here right now but even the time line not working now for earlier on when i needed it.

I was having the same problem across the whole site, every time it happened I had to clear my cache and do a hard reload on my browser and it worked for a while until it started acting up again. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just tested it and seems fine for me. I don't know how it was a an hour ago or so.

I use Edge, just cleared all data and now it's all good, but had problems in the morning ( UK time). It was constant buffering when tried to open next cam in already opened particular apartment, if you know what I mean. It was happening in all apartments, now seems to be OK, we'll see.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just tested it and seems fine for me. I don't know how it was a an hour ago or so.

You guys have the best Internet. I'm coming to live in Germany, but only if I can live
right next door to you, so I can get the same ISP. :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Just In said:

I was having the same problem across the whole site, every time it happened I had to clear my cache and do a hard reload on my browser and it worked for a while until it started acting up again. 

Same here pal, I am always clearing my cache etc which seems to cure it for a while but then it seems to go again. Seems odd those users over in Europe don't seem to get many problems? I reckon VH are being run by the EU and Barnier & Juncker are making sure it fucks up for everyone else.😂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Same here pal, I am always clearing my cache etc which seems to cure it for a while but then it seems to go again. Seems odd those users over in Europe don't seem to get many problems? I reckon VH are being run by the EU and Barnier & Juncker are making sure it fucks up for everyone else.😂

typical English people, let's blame EU for any kind of shit happens :biggrin::biggrin: