Suspicious Activity message

pudley

Just now, knislinge2000 said:

I use google crome 

and i can see all free cams now

me too i use chrome;when i have clean my cookie and my cache rlc have working after that but now two hours later it's not working again(i have stay only 10 mn connected on rlc during this last two hours),i have always this message now

Whelp, kids, they're "Suspicious Activity" page now shows up on my Linux system. I have reset my modem, cleaned all the caches on all my computers, tried the various addressing links, but nothing works.

If they meant to block visitors from free rooms, they would at least show something enticing and encourage them to join. You make people hungry at grocery stores when you give out free samples.

Some of us think this is a response to a cyber attack. That is the only way it would make any business sense.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
22 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, kids, they're "Suspicious Activity" page now shows up on my Linux system. I have reset my modem, cleaned all the caches on all my computers, tried the various addressing links, but nothing works.

If they meant to block visitors from free rooms, they would at least show something enticing and encourage them to join. You make people hungry at grocery stores when you give out free samples.

Some of us think this is a response to a cyber attack. That is the only way it would make any business sense.

hi foamy- have not talked to you in a long time- hope all is well with you

in your opinion- do you think this is an internal glitch, or is RLC trying to get rid of people by "screwing the pooch" ????????

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All my systems are on the same router. I'll check back with the Linux machine and see if it's still working with RLC. I think they have a funky unintended code problem. Otherwise they certainly won't be getting ANY new subscriptions.

Later edit: Linux is still accessing RLC normally.

Hi you all . 

I think it some general failed problem when you try to enter from the front page , ,... 

I entered Success when I put direct link of an apatment.. 

Hope it will hold .

If it is a general failer most likely it will be fixed Sunday or Monday...

Best to all and I hope it will work for everyone:biggrin: